Avalon Heights International School
View all Avalon Heights International School reviews

Avalon Heights International School

Avalon Heights International School Employee Review

Avalon my Second home!

I was associated with Avalon for 4 years. Everyday entering the school gate gave me positive vibes.Overall I had a good time working with this institution. I appreciate the amount of training efforts are put in for training the teachers. Avalon has made me a better teacher, I have learnt to be patient enough to deal with things. All colleagues were helpful and Co operative.

Pros

Freedom to share and express feelings.

Cons

Sometimes stressful and demanding.

Productive and efficient work place

Place where you get a chance to know yourself better. This place will help you to grow professionally and mentally. School gives you the opportunity to explore new teaching method and implement the same.
Same location

Good environment

School has reputation in the area. Teaching staff are generally friendly and supporting. Management is bit biased and unprofessional in view of one woman control.

Pros

Good remuneration

Cons

Location, staff politics, senior harrasment
Same location

Dont waste your time

Waste of time for all the candidates. Director rejects the candidates after all the successful rounds, as they want a person to work at very low salary.They will not ask you about your strengths, but will keep picking your weak points during face to face interview.The institute looks like a commercial hotel and from no angle, it resembles a school.People with quality should not apply here.Only people who desperately needs a job or who can work under a stressed up environment should apply.

Pros

No pros.

Cons

Long interview process. They dont care about your time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avalon Heights International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Avalon Heights International School with