Avalon Heights International School
Avalon Heights International School Employee Review

Avalon my Second home!

March 13, 2021
I was associated with Avalon for 4 years. Everyday entering the school gate gave me positive vibes.Overall I had a good time working with this institution. I appreciate the amount of training efforts are put in for training the teachers. Avalon has made me a better teacher, I have learnt to be patient enough to deal with things. All colleagues were helpful and Co operative.
Pros
Freedom to share and express feelings.
Cons
Sometimes stressful and demanding.
May 24, 2021
Same location
Department Head (Former Employee) - Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
If teaching is your vocation, and learning is your goal, this happens to be the right kind of place for you! I had been associated with this place for two years and have had a great time learning, growing and evolving mentally and emotionally. There are enough opportunities to show your creativity, knowledge and leadership skills and good support and guidance from colleagues and mentors. The school's core team is always working towards excellence, enabling holistic development of the learners.It not just focuses on academics, but also the spiritual and emotional growth for both students and teachers. 'Quality' and not quantity is what is expected in all walks and so yes, it does get strenuous at times with a lot of multi-tasking, but as they say, you can't get a rainbow without a little rain! Happy Learning!
May 15, 2021
TEACHER (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good pay masterGood infrastructureGood managementNo orientation or training providedIndifferent managementNo internal control and guidance system in placeLots of politics
Pros
Salary, infrastructure
Cons
No effective system in place, no job security, politics
May 6, 2021
Same location
High School Teacher (Former Employee) - Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
My experience was very enriching. Learnt so many things about teaching learning and most importantly child psychology which according to me is primary in becoming a good teacher.
Pros
Growth mindset
Cons
Work pressure