Avalon Heights International School
Avalon Heights International School Employee Review

Good school however lot of favouritism

September 30, 2019
The school has good plans for development and growth however there's lot of favouritism to the extent that the management especially the director turns a blind eye to certain sensitive and intricate aspects. A few teachers especially heads are given undue importance.
Cons
Long working hours
March 13, 2021
Same location
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee) - Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was associated with Avalon for 4 years. Everyday entering the school gate gave me positive vibes.Overall I had a good time working with this institution. I appreciate the amount of training efforts are put in for training the teachers. Avalon has made me a better teacher, I have learnt to be patient enough to deal with things. All colleagues were helpful and Co operative.
Pros
Freedom to share and express feelings.
Cons
Sometimes stressful and demanding.
January 27, 2021
Primary math Teacher & Homeroom (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
one has creative freedom and can explore various methods of teaching. The heads appreciate learning attitude and you will be provided enough guidance and help time to time.
Pros
creative freedom
Cons
long hours, implausible deadlines
December 2, 2020
TEACHER - AVALON HEIGHTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
You aren't seen as a teacher who deserves and needs to be respected, oriented, supported and guided to give off your best but as a cog in a big machine.No clarity regarding your responsibilities and reporting head.
Pros
Reasonable remuneration
Cons
No clear line of reporting, No support with regards to online teaching, Unappreciative and disrespectful senior management and chosen few colleagues
  1. Good school however lot of favouritism