Avalon Heights International School
Avalon Heights International School Employee Review

Ok place to work

August 6, 2019
Despite the pressure, if your goal oriented or a workaholic then this place is for you. You can't take days off and expect not to be reprimanded by the management. The parent's and their happiness comes first at this school. Children are 2nd by the adults.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
work culture
January 5, 2020
Same role
Middle School English Teacher (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Avalon is a place which judges candidates based on their knowledge and attitude. Here one has to have the attitude to work to perfection.People are helpful and help is always there, only one has to ask for it. There is growth and one learns a lot. Only drawback, very hectic work schedule.
March 13, 2021
Same location
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee) - Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
I was associated with Avalon for 4 years. Everyday entering the school gate gave me positive vibes.Overall I had a good time working with this institution. I appreciate the amount of training efforts are put in for training the teachers. Avalon has made me a better teacher, I have learnt to be patient enough to deal with things. All colleagues were helpful and Co operative.
Pros
Freedom to share and express feelings.
Cons
Sometimes stressful and demanding.
January 27, 2021
Primary math Teacher & Homeroom (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
one has creative freedom and can explore various methods of teaching. The heads appreciate learning attitude and you will be provided enough guidance and help time to time.
Pros
creative freedom
Cons
long hours, implausible deadlines