Avalon Heights International School

Avalon Heights International School Work-Life Balance reviews

I was associated with Avalon for 4 years. Everyday entering the school gate gave me positive vibes.Overall I had a good time working with this institution. I appreciate the amount of training efforts are put in for training the teachers. Avalon has made me a better teacher, I have learnt to be patient enough to deal with things. All colleagues were helpful and Co operative.
Pros
Freedom to share and express feelings.
Cons
Sometimes stressful and demanding.
one has creative freedom and can explore various methods of teaching. The heads appreciate learning attitude and you will be provided enough guidance and help time to time.
Pros
creative freedom
Cons
long hours, implausible deadlines
Avalon is a place which judges candidates based on their knowledge and attitude. Here one has to have the attitude to work to perfection.People are helpful and help is always there, only one has to ask for it. There is growth and one learns a lot. Only drawback, very hectic work schedule.
It one of the best school. I learned a lot in this school and it surely helps you to grow as a teacher. A day filled with well planning and enthusiastic approach and friendly co-workers. the management is helpful and approachable.
Pros
Working Enivornment
Cons
I have learnt a lot. Help me in growing as an individual both personally and professionally