Avantor

Avantor Management reviews

Job security is good but the incentives are very low.Politics in management and hard work is not at all recognised.Increase the allowance and hike percentage
life science company top managers dont know anything about science came from call centre background doing nothing cost cutting not innovative squeezing the basic needs rather than business improvement.
Pros
nothing to quote
Cons
politics and management in gbc is total useless
Good support for all employees and encouraging to learn new technologies.excellent support from managers and management. Given freedom for work and family management, balanced work and family life.
The most enjoyable part of the job, we can work stress free and be productive at the same time. The management offers play time and conduct sports day too. You will be recognized for both production and sports.
VWR has a stress free environment and the management supports your ideas. could have given better compensation packages. Team would help you in the training.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
Compensation pacage
Happy working, fun, knowledge sharing and team management. VWR offers a stree free environment for work. There are lot of oppurtunities that will help us in excelling a better individual.
I feel that they should bring some changes in the management. Some managers don't seem to be friendly with their team.
Learned more about supply chain management in detail as i was into vendor corresponding department inside Accounts payable. There is no hardest part in this job. Learnt a lot about simple macros in excel.
Good place to work with which gives freedom to work. Good workplace ethics. No pressure. Supports extracurricular activities and culturals. Clean atmosphere.
Pros
No micromanagement
Cons
Tough process for development
Management blindly believes Team Lead The person promoted will be promoted again & again and no option for new person to grow in their career Example : A team lead is moved to Senior Team lead but there ill be an eligible Team member who can grow to Team lead but that is very tough or not possible
Cons
Management blindly believes Team Lead
A typical day at work is very hectic and the company is not at all employee centric. There is a tremendous pressure to perform at all the times and the management is really good at turning a deaf ear to your problems and to anything new you want to try within the organisation.
Good company to work and we can learn lot of technology and very supportive management.i am looking for hyderabad which is near from my home town.overall excellent company
Enjoyable and flexible. Indeed started my SCM career at VWR and learned how the operations, Procurement & Customer service dept works. Good Management and overall it is a good experience. Friendly environment and good coordination
Pros
Friendly environment and good coordination
Cons
Salary
8 hours a day is the working time. Learned about new accounting aspects and people management. The hardest part of the job is closing the month end reports in SAP ins a perfect manner. VWR International is an employee friendly company.
Work starts early in the day,Regular mail check and reverts form Home as no office.Lab Chemicals knowledge,Good Management,Hardest part targets and sales and targets every month.
Pros
Learning, good pay and stable job
Cons
Long hours, never ending targets
Workstation always be enjoyable , energetic and motivate. Management was so good to handle our colleagues and right persons to choose for right criteria.
VWR is a good company that gives you the opportunities to work with interesting products and clients .The management was very supportive. As like all companies we had pressure, but because of good team and management we were able to handle it very lightly ,also we had fun at work on all Fridays. All together it was a nice experience to work in VWR. In Accounting they using SAP and was able to learn it quickly . That gave an added value in my professional experience
Good workplace in coimbatore. Nice company to work for though the growth opportunity is less. We can learn the entire supply chain management. I did 5S and tax projects for my department.
Good place to learn and work. all are the high end devices in this environment. Learned lot here. Easy to work with teams members. Able to interact to the management very closely to solve any kind of issues.
before emphasising -ve points, this is one of the best company I ever worked in 15 years of experience. BUT the work environment was spoiled by few people those have legitimate power and used it improperly. In a nutshell, good company with dirty politics.
100 % Pollution Free Company & Most Prefer First Safety.Here Management really nice and work enviroment really good.Every event celebrate in company.