Avantor

Avantor Employee Reviews

It is an ideal company to start your career and work for just about 2 years because as years go on, your career growth and salary increments will slow down eventually. If you want to make a career from here like promotions and stepping up the ladder and get those big pay checks then this is not the right company. Ideally a good company for female candidates who would like to work ( again not make a career). Also, you need to go through the night shifts.
Good workplace in coimbatore. Nice company to work for though the growth opportunity is less. We can learn the entire supply chain management. I did 5S and tax projects for my department.
Active employees could survive well. Process knowledge and innovations are highly appreciated. Sports, dance and other skills are encouraged and motivated.
Pros
cab facilities and breaks
Cons
growth is based on years of experience in there
Good place to learn and work. all are the high end devices in this environment. Learned lot here. Easy to work with teams members. Able to interact to the management very closely to solve any kind of issues.
before emphasising -ve points, this is one of the best company I ever worked in 15 years of experience. BUT the work environment was spoiled by few people those have legitimate power and used it improperly. In a nutshell, good company with dirty politics.
100 % Pollution Free Company & Most Prefer First Safety.Here Management really nice and work enviroment really good.Every event celebrate in company.
Good place too work... Excellent working atmosphere. Fun work place with the supportive management. There was lot of variety ranging from monotonous tasks to new projects
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Excellent colleagues with a big team in count and strength. Shift timing makes me feel dizzy sometime. Nice workplace for anyone to get fit into it.
Avantor is a US based company having presence in US, EU and south east asia. They are having 4 business verticals pharma, lab products, diagnostic and electronics materials. The company is 110 years old and is well known for supplying quality ingredients. Their JT bake brand is well known for purity and consistency. I learned lot of things about sales, business development, biotechnology and excipient development.
Pros
The R&D infrastructure is good
There are good colleagues.I think this is a family & the most enjoyable part of the job. Management is also very supportive.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Avantor?
I was able to learn more about accounts and its terms. Gained SAP knowledge. How invoices are processed and different payment modes. To tell about co-workers, they are amazing. It was more like being in a joint family and segregate our works. People help each other and the management was so supportive. Though we have work pressure there was no mental stress. Most enjoyable part of the job is that we can learn a lot about the whole supply chain management i.e., Which dept does what.
Have Spent 15Yrs at Various Level and Various geography with around 7 Managers. Everyone has help me to learn and grow with the organisation.
Pros
5 days week
Worked as associate in Global cross reference team to find a alternate for lab products based on specification and matching application
Hectic schedule but my profile was excellent.. good team learnt a lot... first job so gained lot of experience both as credit analyst and risk analyst
VWR is a employee friendly company. I am with collections and every day is a challenge as we work towards target with low pressure from management. I learnt how to lead a team and to be a better supervisor. The best co-workers.
Pros
Free food and transport with great work ethics
Cons
Salary could have been better
Very energetic & learning environment under best suprvision. Avantor is an MNC dealing in all verticals means in research, pharma & diagnostics.
First of all I would like to thank my previous company where I learnt many things like how to do work under pressure, how to work with team, how to manage customer or client and coordinate with the other department, work dedication, time management, to be punctual, professionalism and all that. But now I want to improve myself more that's why I am looking for an better opportunity.
work with great , helpful, supportive team. i learn many things here. Good opportunity to learn new things. Word load teaches you to work hard.
Planning and supervision of quality activities Supplier Auditor Handling of customer and certifying audit Aware of ISO standards Aware of GMP requirement
every single day is start with meeting with our hod, and then start our routine work, managing all invoices , verify them . park them and post it. i learned sap service fico module here, excise entry's and creating invoices my co-workers are so friendly and helpful the most enjoyable part of the job is work with fun
Pros
free lunch
Good learning Sap knowledge Time management Effective training Accounts payable