Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews

India3,211 reviews

Found 3,211 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,292 reviews

All good

Work place is very good for all employees and customer service is excellent for all parameter and this place is good for all employees I wish to thank for axis bank management

Axis Bank

Good place to work and we can definitely grow in our career if we achieve our target. Work life balance is better than other banks and we can have a good time with our families

Good place to learn but be ready for extreme pressure

Ita a good place to start a job with reasonable salary for freshers. you will learn a lot everyday and will get a chance to meet new people everyday. They call employees as resources and they use them like machines. No lunch time, no fun, no work life balance and unbearable sales pressure, If you can sell Life insurance then you are King otherwise you will be treated like garbage. Morning hurdles are the worst thing, make u feel like useless. Only join this bank if you have no other job, or you have the courage to miss sell and have patience to get humiliated everyday.

No comments

No Comments. Worst experience. They want their own benefit only. Slow growth, poor management, attrition is very high, long working hours, pls join only if you are Job less. Bank never give bonus to new employees. This is ridiculous.

good

good company to work, good place to learn , good place to start your career and retire , also a good place for growth employee friendly and good work culture

Productivity and work culture are very good.. senior are very helpful

Nothing to say but the working environment are very good.. seniors are very helpful to guide how to pitch the product and handle the customer.. Axis culture are good.. and I love to be part in Axis. Dil se open..

Pros

Cons

Half an hour

Descent work life balance and very professional.

Good place to start your career and grow over a period of time. Growth opportunity is good if you do a descent performance. Top management is thriving to take the organization to new heights. Changing from traditional banking system to technology driven.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Salary increment is more in Variable pay not in fixed pay

Good organization

Pros

Good bonus

Cons

If you enjoy what you are doing then every thing will be on track

Nothing much to say what i said earlier if you love to do the job the management is giving then u can shine and earn like a king by achievung the incentives

Na

Good place to work and expect fast growth if you perform well on your KRASystem is good and process is best, Digital applications are Best in the market and great offers on products.

Very nice culture ans enjoy your life

I am feeling very impressive and I am handling 3 branches and 4 candidates my team .I am proud of the axis bank ltd and very good job and great culture in axis bank.

it is Okay

it is okay types. work culture is not good. working enviourment is not good. canteen food is not good. team leaders are unaware about work process that belongs to their team.

Good work but salary is paid less

Salary is paid less then the market standards to many deduction in the CTC hectic work slow growth. Manager & superior are supportive and do notice your work .

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Everything is fair but not fair.I mean clean cheating or favouritism.

All policies are like normal banks only the problem is with specific department.Favouritism is there on basis of caste religion but in a very smart way.Bad politics ruins years of hardworking introvert like me who doesn't play politics.

Pros

Good for freshers for 2 years then switch job.

Cons

Not fair management for promoting and ratings. Same bad politics

Too much focus on digital sector

There is too much focus on digital sector without proper manpower. The HR has to hire the right people. Training needs to be provided before deploying any one on the project.

Na

The business pressure on the operations team is too much,Due to a lot of pressure on the operation team, the operation team is not able to perform the operation work properly and the sales pressure is too much on them.

Good job i am happy

Lose management time to time but next time growth be can and i hope u thanks!

Due to hectic work pressure it's not at all a Good Place to work.

Due to hectic work pressure it's not at all a Good Place to work.No employees are happy to work in Axis Bank Ltd.The management must change its attitude towards the employees or else there will be only Fixed Assets left in the organization.

Good place to grow for the start of your careerFriendly staff & managementGrowing customer baseWorked during demonetization & it was quite hectic working hours

Pros

Good place to grow, friendly staff & management

Cons

Work Pressure Stressful Environment

Good

There was been a pathway has been given clearly for the people who are all working there to achieve their goal and growth in the company.Nice place to work

Good to go with your service and for the future , helpfull as a secured job , good package in salary , happy to work , never regret in terms job , good in customer service as well as product service to the customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Axis Bank with