Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Review

A great work culture

Axis Bank was my first ever company that I have worked with. It groomed me as a banker and as a person. The mentors that i got were incredible. I got a chance to work in different spheres of banking such as a CSO, MIS and support for cluster and regional coordinator at Axis house circle office. It was a pleasure working there and I am looking forward to work there again in future if I get a chance again.

Same role

Productive and learn new things

I am happy to work here. I have learned lot of things and done many suggestions to my work place . With the help my seniors and managers I have done many things which are helpful to my company.

Pros

Friendly environment, place to learn

Cons

Hikes, support from managers
Same role

Third Class Company to Work

This is one of the Third Grade Company to work , dont come here if u wan to enhance your career , this is not the good company to work . Dont think its a bank these people are looting public saying its a bank , both the employees and customers are getting poisoned every minute by thier deeds , its like a hitlers territory plz dnt join . Save yourself.

Pros

Nothing Pros here

Cons

All Cons Only
Same location

The most enjoyable part of the job

Nice job and all staff are very good and management also..for me all day most enjoyable part of the job.. i want go back there and do the job again...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,077