Axis Bank
Axis Bank Employee Review

Excellent

January 14, 2019
‘Axis Bank’ is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid - Corporate, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. With its 3,703 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 13,814 ATMs across the country as on 31st March 2018, the network of Axis Bank spreads across 2,163 cities and towns, enabling the Bank to reach out to a large cross-section of customers with an array of products and services. The Bank also has ten overseas offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Shanghai and Colombo; representative offices at Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Dhaka and Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK.
February 26, 2021
Same role
Banking official (Current Employee) - Bank ,Bihar, Saharsa
More employees are more banificial for more work and increasing it growth of our empowerment and social work through their hard work to achieve goal of big dream
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
November 4, 2019
Same role
Credit monitoring officer in Axis bank (Former Employee) - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
It was totally new experience for me to work in credit monitoring department I have learnt many new things on short span of time I have worked in Axis Bank.
October 10, 2019
Same location
Computer Operator (Former Employee) - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Nice job and all staff are very good and management also..for me all day most enjoyable part of the job.. i want go back there and do the job again...