Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Review

I dealing with CASA product.and LI,GI.

.To me their is no typical day at work.because i finished the targets in time. .I actually learned many things in AXIS BANK.If i mention some of them. 1.How to take a appointment of the customer. 2.How to find the need of the customer. 3.How to talk to the customer. 4.How to pitch the product to the customer. 5.How to close the lead to the customer. .Management is very supportive. .My co-workers are very helpful. .My hardest part of the the job is to take a appointment.from the customer. .The most enjoyable part of the job.is.When i completed the targets well.

Same roleSame location

Teach everthing

The best experience.top level mangement also very friendly,and support ing,staff also very suporting,the work station is very pleasent and cool.branch head and oparation head very friendly

Pros

Free luanches

Cons

Flaxbul
Same role

Bad

Salary shown in offer letter will not be received..The workload is high....There is no point in sitting there..HR management is very bad..............
Same location

Pressure builder

Words were not enough to explain the terms of banking pressure especially in axis Bank. The employee work culture is not good at the office environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,077
1,215

Compare Axis Bank with

• Axis Bank
  • I dealing with CASA product.and LI,GI.