Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Review

Productive and learn new things

I am happy to work here. I have learned lot of things and done many suggestions to my work place . With the help my seniors and managers I have done many things which are helpful to my company.

Pros

Friendly environment, place to learn

Cons

Hikes, support from managers

Same role

best learning how for how to deal with customer

Over all enjoyed & learnt a lot while working with Axis .Work culture is good, helpful to enhance the skills of how to deal with customers & learning for life time work experience.Life time memorable experience was Demonatization, sleepless nights, overloaded work but lots of learning & helping people .
Same role

Very tiresome and stressful

There is no help from the management regarding your work, no team collaboration, you are sailing by yourself in the sea, you have to learn by yourself, no guidance at all, they just want sales that is it, both operations and sales job is hectic and they don't give your appreciation in operations but only for sales but you have to do both, work life balance is stressful, no time of leaving, no labour code policies are good and applicable here.

Pros

Banking Related Operations

Cons

Same location

Please don't join

a typical day at work 9 to 9 pmwhat you learned operationmanagement worstworkplace culture pressurethe hardest part of the job operations with salesthe most enjoyable part of the job nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,081
1,220

Compare Axis Bank with

• Axis Bank
  • Productive and learn new things