Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Review

Productivity

Its really nice place to work like a big private sector bank after ICICI and HDFC. But their targets are too high to reach and they dont listen any others views and openion towards the targets. I learned a lot from these private banks that if you give good customer services, then customers never left these banks eventhough the charges are high when compare to public sector banks. Management never says any thing to their employees regarding any issues but they never ask about the problems what we are facing on regular day to day transactions. The main hardest part of the job is only cross sell and other investment product groups like life insurance, general insurance and mutual funds. As a banker we must see that how much we are genarating income to our bank but here the point is we never see the customer interest about the products. By force only we are doing business apart from the interest of the customers about the products.

Pros

There is no lunch break for us.

Cons

There is only entry time to enter into the bank and there is no exit time.

Same role

Only sales pressure and sales target...no place for operation related work.

Banking Industry has been totally changing into sales and business target..no place for operation work..treating operation employees as a sales person and asking to achieve sales along with operation work..no place for learning or services.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Zero work life balance, no value for human.
Same role

Good place to work, supportive management, long working horus, no work life balance, no leaves, can learn new things, good team, long working hours, .

Pros

Good place

Cons

Bad timing, no life balance
Same location

Teach everthing

The best experience.top level mangement also very friendly,and support ing,staff also very suporting,the work station is very pleasent and cool.branch head and oparation head very friendly

Pros

Free luanches

Cons

Flaxbul

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,077