Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Review

Third Class Company to Work

This is one of the Third Grade Company to work , dont come here if u wan to enhance your career , this is not the good company to work . Dont think its a bank these people are looting public saying its a bank , both the employees and customers are getting poisoned every minute by thier deeds , its like a hitlers territory plz dnt join . Save yourself.

Pros

Nothing Pros here

Cons

All Cons Only

Same role

Very tiresome and stressful

There is no help from the management regarding your work, no team collaboration, you are sailing by yourself in the sea, you have to learn by yourself, no guidance at all, they just want sales that is it, both operations and sales job is hectic and they don't give your appreciation in operations but only for sales but you have to do both, work life balance is stressful, no time of leaving, no labour code policies are good and applicable here.

Pros

Banking Related Operations

Same role

Productive and learn new things

I am happy to work here. I have learned lot of things and done many suggestions to my work place . With the help my seniors and managers I have done many things which are helpful to my company.

Pros

Friendly environment, place to learn

Cons

Hikes, support from managers
Same location

Goood

The overall working culture branch salary benefit job securitu management everything is good banl is good to work here feel good customer and branches atmosphere is good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,080