Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Review

i am very confident .hard working .and good learner at work .i have done all the works related to operation and sales in branch banking and totally satisfied with that as a employee and even i got two time beast employee of the branch award and recognisation .

Assistant Manager - Axis Bank

I am grateful that I got an opportunity to work with that esteemed organisation , I started my career with axis bank internal audit department then moved to clearing in service branch finally with cash management services handling hi clients which was later renamed as Transaction banking services .

Good For work experience

Over all its a good company to work and to build a good career growth with axis bank. Its a leading banking sector to improve our career. With good environment and career growth
Same role

great place to build customer relationship

learned the banking process & the importance of bank. cross selling is the toughest part in the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,080
1,216

Compare Axis Bank with

• Axis Bank
  • whatever i have done in axis bank i am totally satisfied employee and i have done all work related to branch banking