Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews

Found 3,085 reviews matching the search
One can manage life balance at axis bank.Culture of either bank is different from each otherOverall experience at axis bank is good. one can survive till retirement
It was great working there however work ,life balance was missing and it was not very structured and organized. There will be daily several meetings. Your seniors are not very connected with employee.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Long Hours
I have worked as responsible to complete all the formalities against my target and roles.axis culture is very frankly and working together concept they are using.
Work super manager is full support and Team leader always support and open support and my Team number all support and Asm allso support manager work explain motivatión
I strongly recommend axis Bank job... It is going platform to work. For experience point of view it is very good. Handsome salary package. Good staff and management.
Working culture of Axis bank is good salary paid on time staff was good there are better incentives plan for employees no pressure of sales targets are acive on time.
Pros
Good incentives plans
Cons
Na
I am glad to rejoin again in axis Bank it's very huge organization but I felt very friendly to work with axis Bank I also recommend my friends to atleast once in life will try to join axis Bank.
Very frustrated, very much politics, the work is like pfficeboy, customer treat employees as salesman just like we are selling unimportant products very bad
Pros
No proa
Cons
Cons i can write it... So much cons
great place to work where you can leverage your true potentials and skills. All the staffs are very supportive and well behaved. Best bank to work for where you can maintain work life balance in a true sense.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
packages are low
Axis bank has sunk to the level of its peers they are all about push sales marketing now. and thier work culture as well as pay-grade is below satisfactory level.
Pros
Gaining banking knowledge
Cons
It's mostly only that
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Axis Bank?
Working in branches are very good , but equal to other banks here also Life insurance products are in focus and pressure for seling insurance is high.... Work balance is poor but compare to other companies working culture is some what different and better
Pros
Work culture is better
Cons
Life insurance targets
Main timing issue i never came home at time in my 3 year carrier.Its work Environment is good when I join the bank but today is worst no one listens your mainly HR doesn't sportive. Only demand is LI so do what so ever do in operation nothing matter only li,gi matter.
Pros
Only brand name nothing else.
Cons
Full pressure, only business oriented, not sportive HR, No human value etc..
In beginning it seemed that i may not do it but as days went on and specially with the boss who supports and do back up when on mistake and when on needed encouraged me to continue further and learned a lot.in approaching work and also how to approach how to live a life, finally it was good for me to work with Axis Bank
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
No long hours, even if we're you will be satisfied by the work you do
It's really a good place to directly interactive with customers and solve their queries. We have to reach our targets.there is cross selling of different products offered by the company.
More employees are more banificial for more work and increasing it growth of our empowerment and social work through their hard work to achieve goal of big dream
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Axis bank is good organisation to work, employee friendly organisation . If you are hard worker and sincere towards your job and organisation, bank will fairly pay you back and recognise your work always. I loved to be with Axis.
Pros
Employee friendly and human touch
Cons
Needs to be more strong systems
I work in Home Loan Department .There are other types of Loan Departments too, The Net Pay is just ₹15000, But Incentives Slabs are really awesome. You can earn more than ₹50000 per month through incentive. I Recommend others too for this Job. If you want to earn more through short period of time with 100% Dedication and Hardwork , Then this is the Best Platform.
Pros
Free Tea, Coffee
Cons
No Free lunches
Friendly and cooperative environment. Any one easily adjust . support of all the senior employee. You can learn many things , including operational work you can also learn sales .
Good place to start as a career It's good to work here but there is long working hours and even we comes on Saturdays and Sundays also. I'n other aspects it is very good working experience in axis
Pros
Learning atmosphere
Cons
Payment and growth
Axis bank Wow what a platform to create my career startup and the staff what a good person.axis bank's employees always ready to help their customers I really enjoyed here with third party payroll
Good culture to work, axis is employee friendly too.. though in corporate world nothing is easy. But still you perform your duties you will be relaxed
Pros
Management coperative
Cons
System ussue
  1. Employee Reviews