Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

I m so happy for that I have to work in axis bank for 2 years But for my financial growth I have to change job ..otherwise it was best place t work ..full support of staff ..good culture and superb atmosphere in work place like all couligue behave like friendly I short our boss talking and lunch time spend with us..so I like like.like to work
This is not good Experience in my life. This is many Salary Issue in this Company. This is not Security in this job This job is Not Secure. I am Not Satisfy this Work.
Pros
Cons
Overall Good place to work. Fast paced and sometimes stressful but fun to work also and supportive management. Overall Good to work under pressure for growth.
Overall Good Experience, One of the best corporate in India, it's very fast paced environment. very transparent atmosphere. People oriented corporate.
By working with axis bank i got a chance to meet with different people . Moreover, i got knowledge about different business and how they worked. I also learnt about filling process.
Pros
organised
Cons
time consuming
I was very comfortable with axis bank and also loving to work in axis, they are motivating me , appreciating me to do business and also there is no issues of leave
It is always exciting to work with Axis Bank. High salary and low pressure. But you should be in line with your management. You have to always say YES sir or else your carrier is over with Axis Bank
It's a nice experience to be there. A decent varieties of work being provided by the Authorities. Being here I am able to touch each corner of the credit management. But still A lot to learn.
Work environment was quite good. Guidance of seniors were excellent. Competitive work environment. One can expand its knowledge along with work in this company. Helping nature of seniors and colleagues at work place. Little biasness and politics for growth and increments.
Whole day going in office there were many products which was improved my knowldege in this place i can improved my self. Mangaemennt also good and where i work culture also good. But there is hardest part of that place is sales with the oprations pressure and most enjoyable part of the job is team of our branch and bank
I had a good time there to work with Axis Bank Ltd. I got wast experience of every products of Axis Bank Ltd. I got also achieved great respect from there. I knew there that all banks are devided in two part 1 is liability & 2 is assets.
It was very good experience with previous company and we grow over selves with company as well . Now a days pressure of sales very high compare to previous days .
Axis bank is successful banking sector, it is very helpful knowledge in our life .and employees work in team work it is successfully story of in my job timeing.
Worked as a credit manager for 2 years. Learnt a lot.. Great manager.. Great work culture.. Handled a big pool of clients. Loved working here.. Only thing was that the compensation was not satisfactory
It is target base you cannot balance yor job and personal life if you work there daily reaching time at office is fix but closing time for worker is not fixed very difficult for woman especially married woman to work there.
It was totally new experience for me to work in credit monitoring department I have learnt many new things on short span of time I have worked in Axis Bank.
Better Growth and work life balance. Career betterment and skill enhancement can be done at the work place Supportive staff and management Compare to other same organisations salary standards are bit low. Great Brand image
Axis Bank is a great bank to work Smooth process from hiering to all process till end Work life balance emphasis Takes care of women employees as well
Overal happy with the job culture.Staff is supportive and also management is supportive.System is also user friendly.Overall working culture is upto the mark.
I have good working experience at axis bank, work ethics of the bank is really good and also working pattern and automation of the system at the bank is best.
Salary to low as work and not good product Need improvement in service but over all good experience staff are good and help each other but less knowledge need more knowledge