Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Found 39 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,189 reviews

It was bit stressful

The work environment was good and so were the bosses and colleagues but work itself was stressful. The sales targets were huge and hence pressurizing. It could be bit competitive too. As I worked in the main branch in Chandigarh, there was a huge customer walk in and phone calls there.

Pros

Good management team

Cons

Low pay, Competitive, Stressful sales targets

Good experience

Proud to be a part of axis bank.In this bank everyone has a good experience and always ready toh helps other. Dil se open is one of the best part of this bank.

Marketing is a new Challenge everyday for those who except this.

When i have joined Axis bank the first deal i got was from National Insurance. There was big competition in market to grab this big customer in terms of numbers and revenue. I somehow get an appointed with North head and in first meeting He appears me very gentle and cool guy. In one or two meetings he approved my proposal for not only Chandigarh but for entire North India. That was really a good day for me. It also boost me to work very hard and fill positive energy in team and my senior( who is really a great men to work with).

Good Work Culture

Nice to work there. Work Culture is good Staff is good. Managers are cooperative. Work ethics is good But app on tablet has many bugs. It need improvement.

Very bad experience with Axis Bank

There is no facility for off roll employees. Offroll employees treated with bad words. Attendance system is very bad. Very bad incentive structure. No sport from branches

Productive and Fun at Workplace

I am Enjoying my Job at my Work Place. Staff is very Supportive. I am having Good Salary and Benefits. Work Environment is very friendly. Proper Training is provided. Axis Bank is a very Good Bank to Grow.

Good

Third largest private sector bank in India. Presently is in transition phase but has the potential to grow bigger. Work culture is good here and professional.

No exposure or salary hike

No growth or salary hike I don't want to join again on axis security It's ok if it wud b on rolls of axis bank... otherwise no off roll job...no growth at all

Am worked in axis bank gud environment friendly behaviour of all staff

I liked our last job am worked there as a telecaller in loan department like personal loan home loan car loan etc. I don't wanna quite this job . I have to quited this job due to some personal issue

Best

I m building relation with customer. Good services with customers. Build new customers. Postive thinking. Confidence level up. Soft coumnication with customers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Axis Bank?

Great Place to Work

Great Place To Work Very Competitive Environment learn a lot in journey Axis has enabled me to understand my strengths and Weakness and enabled me to develop myself in a more professional manner It is a great career Pathway for those with Optimistic Approach

Pros

Happy Environment

Cons

Long Hours

Employee friendly and growth

Overall experience was very good. There was work life balance and fun at work. I enjoyed while working here. Learnt a lot about operations as well as upgrade on sales.

Positive environment

Nice work culture, positive environment .. supportive seniors... good work life balance .. learnt many new things .. higher growth prespectives .......

It's ok

I had to leave the job because of maternity period...earlier the work culture was good and my boss was very nice and understanding...at that time I had flexible timings too.. later on everything became a mess...

Productive Environment

Productive and learned environment, helps blossoms new talents. Management is supportive and always helps new joiners to learn the skills. The most enjoyable part of job is although is was time bound and hectic but it helps in adaptability of tuff corporate culture.

Pros

Frequent rewards

Cons

Long Hours

Productive and Learning Place.

I Work with Axis Bank almost a year and it was a great experience working with Bank in Customer Care. I learned a lot from there, it was all positive culture over there and co-operative staff.

Wonderful place to work

Working day was always hectic. learned time management. handled different responsibilities at single time. staff was supportive and helpful.long working hours was difficult.

Pros

supportive staff

Cons

long working hours

Creative and inspiring

-One of the best saving account.this bank encourage the people saving for future -The axis bank provides extra offers on the time of festivals -Finally the way banking should be anything, anywhere

Pros

Provide best sevices

 Worked with AXIS Bank Ltd in Gold Loan as senior business executive

Responsibilities: • Achieving the Sales Targets • Forecasting, Planning & implementing the sales plan. • Monitoring competitor activities and formulating action plan. • Market data collection. • Organizing Sales promotion activities

Job Security is there

Nice place to work but depend upon department to department So please select department in which you have interest. Very good culture for working . Presence is every where in India

Work life balance mismatch

To learn banking axis is good but for long term job it is not good. Job security is not there at all. It ia good for onroll employees only. As an offroll employee m not happy with my working situation at axis.

Cons

HR team is poor, no facility provided for employees, no motivation for employees, force to work on holidays especially in service branch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,080