Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,189 reviews

Only sales pressure and sales target...no place for operation related work.

Banking Industry has been totally changing into sales and business target..no place for operation work..treating operation employees as a sales person and asking to achieve sales along with operation work..no place for learning or services.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Zero work life balance, no value for human.

axis bank limited

Axis bank limited is a good company to work with , the growth in personal is slow as compared to other reputed banks in India. Our personal growth is not good as compared to other reputed banks in India..

Work culture

Working in axis bank was a good experience which I had after completing my post graduation.Its totally a different work culture were we can explore as an individual.

Pros

Good work place, supportive and work culture

about my job

Typical my work is to meet the customer and analysis the need and fulfil it . I learned from axis is to be manage all type of customers and solve theirs problems

nice enviroment

good learn a lot of thing in their place, i would work hardly in axis bank i loss a promotion in last financial year due to my family background my salary was very low so that only i resigned my job

work place

VERY GOOD PLACE TO WORK . working culture and staff housing loan intrest is good . Process flow and transaction are fully secured ,axis bank moveing towards more digitalization .

good

Good company to work work life balance is good" "Good work culture for new joinee Best support in the work station .... Good incentive's provide by good salary...

Pros

free

employee choice

Nice place to work. Lot of opportunity to work. The most Of the employees are experienced and well talented. HR policies are very nice too. Its a company for the freshers.

Nice organisation and i m 10 years experienced.Really wants to have a career growth so i opted for change of organisation for own growth.

Producive

best experience in bank got experience Sales, Cash, Credit and Customer service

Pros

Nil

Sales Productive

1.) All my supervisors were very friendly. 2.) Even my Co-workers were easily adjustable and they were willing to help me at all times. 3.) Most difficult part of the job was to do Insurance Sales. 4.) During Audit, we had to multitasking work. That was most enjoyable.

Pros

Respectful Job in Semi-Urban Areas.

Cons

Long Hours

work life

Every day sourcing New accounts, every day generate new Leeds and keeping the customer service Co-workers so nice persons and help full

Banking Professional

 Current responsibilities include providing retail banking services, cross sell activities, acquiring high net worth clients while enhancing existing portfolios.  Was the Operations Manager of a Branch. Responsible for ensuring smooth day to day operations, ensuring compliance with audit regulations, achieving team sales targets.  Was in charge of handling a sales team of three. Responsibilities included achieving sales target month on month, preparing MIS reports etc.  Point of contact for Trade Finance Services (Letter of Credit, Bill collection etc.), SME, Agricultural and RAC loans. Role involves coordinating with credit and agri departments from sourcing to disbursement of a loan and requires a good knowledge of credit and related documentation.

what i learned

I learned to work with all kinds of environments.cop up with pressures of job.Good communication with customers.good realtionship with co workers .

Work filled through out day with pressure

Professional ethicsManaging proceduresTackle critical situationscross selling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,080