Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,189 reviews

Good place to work, supportive management, long working horus, no work life balance, no leaves, can learn new things, good team, long working hours, .

Pros

Good place

Cons

Bad timing, no life balance

Good Bank to start your career

Little stressful but co-workers are nice and warm and help you in starting days.Pressure on achieving targets.Bank is moving towards technological advancement.Its a good Bank to start your career.

Good to be with axis bank it's my first platform to explore my career

Good working environment Good management policies No. 1 app in country Have always imotional touch with the customers dil se open Its a good platform to start a career in Banking

Great Experience

I worked at the Strategic Main Branch of Jaipur. Highly Recommend this place for a new graduate.Enjoyed working my time here. Staff here was really cooperative. Flexible office hours.

working hard with good atmosphere

it is a good place to learn a lot and it was a great experience with the leaders and supervisors and i have done great job under there supervision so appreciate

Cons

excellent bank to work with

If someone is interested in making a carrier out of a banking sector, I think one should head towards Axis Bank. Its good for those who are really keen to work and want to excel. Amazing work place, One could easily maintain work life balance.

Nice workplace and familiar enviorment

I have learned so many thing in this bank. helping me to enable my abilities and giving me New opportunities to establish myself as a good employee. Giving work friendly environment to handle the New core responsibility.

It was a great learning platform and resulted into an entrepreneruial bent of mind

I was working with an housing finance company where in I got an opportunity to work with an extant new generation bank of late 90s called AXIS Bank. During initial years or early 2000 this bank was famous for state from the heart banking as it had both human touch and technology as a part of organizational culture. I was able to connect with all the stake holders i.e. Management, colleagues and customer. The culture was both employee and customer friendly with immense power to the employees despite being a lower rank officer in initial stages of my career I was able to get big accounts as well as get the products customised for the customers. The flexibility of organisation for customer makes a job most interesting. The use of technology for the growth of bank and customer was quite encouraging. Now the bank is many times bigger and very less flexible this made things very hard and human resources with time just became head counts. This made things quite challenging. I got immense experience in both the retail as well as asset sides of the banking and being a branch head at various centers was also responsible for team handling the profitability of the branch.

Pros

ESOPS of Axis Bank Shares

Good management

Effective management Sound in technology Moderate remuneration Step by step process flow Excellent goodwill in public Consumer oriented Large number of branches and atm

Pros

Available in everywhere

Cons

Low remuneration

For workplace of axis bank and my interest

Good working culture but I can't understand marketing job. Now I want to do non-marketing job like office work and accounts work. Think out of Box and creative.

Be patient and Learn

Work started at 9 in the morning, with team meeting with our branch manager as every morning. Learning was daily activity, it may be professionally or personally.Customer satisfaction is key.

Friendly environment to work.

When I joined Axis Bank, I got a posting of Banswara Branch. While getting the posting order, I thought my decision was wrong as I am settled at Jaipur but within a year, considering my work, management has appraised me and transferred me to Jaipur. As the work culture is so friendly, All my bosses given me liberty to do my work and by this reason only, I have achieved all the budgets which has been given to me. In the span of Seven Years in Axis Bank, I ha ve got all the promotions well in time.

A good learning background

Typical day starts with a morning hurdle meet to plan for the productivity for the day and to discuss the management plans set up for the team. Each day is a new learning experience, teaches us to endure various challenges. Management is supportive in all areas and provide their valuable guidance towards correct career path and continuously motivate us. The most enjoyable part is interaction with clients and new people from all walks of life we get to meet on a daily basis and providing financial guidance to them.

Stressfull & under paid

Focus on sales, no proper training, minimum cooperation by colleagues, high work load

branch operations head

not having and work life balance. as an operations hrad of largest branch of axis bank in rajasthan, learned alot. Team handling of about 50 reportes ( 20 direct).

Cons

very long and hectic work hours and no work life balance

excellent

good and easy people observation very good good and helping in nature completing target meeting with the BM,when not acheiving the target

Pros

good management

Cons

no leaves

It's good to work with Axis bank. Learn a lot.

When target perssure comes from upper management. Learned about the banking & sales. Overlall management is good as per my knowleg. Working inveronment is with my co-workers. Life insurance saling. When solve the customer query or help them.

over all very gud

over all very gud company.there is very gud work cultural.there is process to working.

Pros

nothing

Time well spent during Internship

A very nice work enviorment Efficient work flows. helpful and cordinating co-workers

Productive and fun workplace

Experience at Axis Bank Ltd was very knowledgeable, got to learn a lot about banking industry, cross sell of products and customer handling.

operationally advanced and fun workplace

i love working in Axis banklong job hoursmanagement is co-operrative

Pros

low mental pressure

Cons

long job hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,080