Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Nice job and all staff are very good and management also..for me all day most enjoyable part of the job.. i want go back there and do the job again...
It's very good bank to work with. Culture is also very nice every person is helpful and humble. Once you work with axis bank you have ample of options to choose with in a bank (IJP).
‘Axis Bank’ is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid - Corporate, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. With its 3,703 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 13,814 ATMs across the country as on 31st March 2018, the network of Axis Bank spreads across 2,163 cities and towns, enabling the Bank to reach out to a large cross-section of customers with an array of products and services. The Bank also has ten overseas offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Shanghai and Colombo; representative offices at Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Dhaka and Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK.
Axis Bank was my first ever company that I have worked with. It groomed me as a banker and as a person. The mentors that i got were incredible. I got a chance to work in different spheres of banking such as a CSO, MIS and support for cluster and regional coordinator at Axis house circle office. It was a pleasure working there and I am looking forward to work there again in future if I get a chance again.
I am Banker i have worked in HDFC bank and after then i have joined axis bank ltd now I want to change my job but location should be in lucknow or varanasi
Pros
Sales
Cons
Sales
axis bank is fast emerging private sector bank i am working here since june 2016 and i felt the service provide by axis bank to their customer no bank provide service like them.
As i worked with Axis Bank Ltd. There number of things were good when i was there but due to my father illness i switch to my home town and left the Axis Bank.
Good people to work with, learning at every stage, is having a bad reputation after demonatisation just because it was to weak in compliance, but they are working really hard on it.
Pros
Good place to work with
Cons
No set criteria for rating and promotions
A great work culture to work with. A good managent ,very supportive collegues and seniors, the hardest part of the job is the timing of working ,
I am working in Axis Bank Ltd. at Kanpur location as a Branch operations head. I am looking forward to enhance my job responsibility and get personal growth as well.
it was very nice and great experience to work with this brand. During my work tenure i learned alot.
in axis bank i have been promoted to officer sales from business development executive on july 1 2013 and now i am a confirmed employee of bank no one can remove me out only a transfer can done by them It is a good bank overhere i have to bring fresh business to bank by doing cold calls in the market near by and to convert the leads assigned to me by seniors officials
Pros
many facilities are being provided by the bank
Cons
12 hours duty
  1. Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh