Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Axis bank Wow what a platform to create my career startup and the staff what a good person.axis bank's employees always ready to help their customers I really enjoyed here with third party payroll
its great working and learning experience. every day new challenges are there to achieve daily targets with maintaining balance in marking up the margin by selling our multi currency card product at a good margin rate and earning profit out of it.
Axis is a brand. It was my first job there , have learnt a lot there from my mentors and peer fellows .Its an I job training which is really very useful
Pros
Very co-operative staff
Cons
Long working hour
That was my Fir job where I learnt a lot how to do sales and marketing with the help of my seniors and how to meet people I'm market how to describe comp products
This is a good bank to work with, the staffs are very helpful and cordially,boss peers and subordinate s are also good, there is ,,,,,,,,,,, good environment
Pros
Environment
Cons
IT Help support
good company good people good environment good folks good salary goood incentive good workplace good company good company good people good company good
Had a great experience working with this organisation .they are employee friendly.one can see his or her long future with this company .had a option for career growth working with them.
1. Not A Good BAnk to Work 2.Work Culture is very bad. 3.Management likes buttering. 4.Audit requires lot of improvement. 5.HR is very Bad- Not Supportive. 6.Branches are doing everything except Banking., 7.Very Lethargic culture.
A great organisation to work. A dream organinsation to work with with great human values and excellent culture. Learning is emense with huge support flowing in from higher management.
Pros
loans
Cons
timmings
A typical day at work starts with morning con-call which covers the up trends in the market, business numbers, focus for the week, followed by analyzing MIS & Business Reports to understand sales trends, identify grey areas & resolve issues accordingly. Major portion of the day goes into conceptualizing & driving rolled out campaigns, prepare MIS reports, liaison with other departments, Central office & teams for synergy & activation of channel. I am also responsible for biweekly coaching & mentoring sessions of Relationship Managers & Service Relationship Managers, driving recruitment & selection of manpower as per shortfall. Key learnings of my job are: Business Management, Clients servicing & relationship management, People management, conducting the full recruitment cycle/ HR Management, Administration & Event Management, Banking & Financial operations, MIS Insights, Advanced Excel skills. The top management is very supportive and easily approachable, always helping to take on new challenges, learn new strategies & growing vertically in the organization. The workplace has a friendly culture, with everyone trying to support each other. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to meet & interact with a lot of people during the day & this helps to learn a lot of things & understand different perspective to one situation. The hardest part of the job would be the long working hours.
Pros
Get to meet & interact with a lot of people during the day
Cons
HR policies are the best. I have worked with other banks too but liked Axis policies the most. good work life balance can be maintained here. They should increase salary component.
My workplace is having best work culture.I am working in this organisation from past 5 years. Each one is very very supportive here. I have learned a lot from my current organisation.
I hope axis bank is good for m beacose my first job with axis bank there are many type are product and good managment and all office stope evry time supporting me
Best place to work Gud culutre My Supervisor & Colleague helpful Happy environmet Disadvantages is totally NIL Axis bank is best place to work Learned so many no of thingsd
Pros
Gud Supervisor
Cons
Nil
first of all thanks to axis bank because it was my first job in banking sector. the atmosphere of my good is good i have learnt many thing from my seniors and my colleague.
A challenging work environment and growth opportunities for sales-oriented professionals. Mediocre work-life balance with long working hours. The organization endeavors to adapt to new technologies with the changing times, thereby coming up with customer-friendly apps resulting in simplified banking.
Pros
Challenging environment
Cons
Mediocre work-life balance
It's a great bank to kick start your career as a banker. Executives in branches get an overall exposure to operations and marketing side of the business while staff in Corporate/ Regional offices gain the advantage of networking with different groups. This helps to contribute to the growth of different groups as well employees advancement. People get opportunities to move to different department and keep growing on the learning curve.
My job profile was Relationship Manager , Business Acquisition and Services. During this stint I learned and did: •Managed portfolio of 300+ high net worth clients to develop new business and provide servicing •Brought new business of ₹ 24 Million INR ($0.4 Million USD) for the organization •Supervised team consisting of 9 business development executives to achieve new business sales. •Developed client acquisition strategy for banking and financial products The hardest part was long working hours and my Manager. The most enjoyable part was that being in semi government firm I used to get many good amount of holidays.
Place offered variety of roles & responsibilities. However, role orientation was somehow flawed. There was a considerable difference between the job profile I was offered at the time of interview and what was eventually provided at the time of joining.
Great organisation to work with.I have learned how to drive business & other analytical skills.I have been handling backend of 24 branches & have been quite success full.
Pros
Freedom to work
Cons
Salary & knowledge.
It is always better to enhance ones skill in life if given a chance.It was nice working in the organisation by as i learnt since the start over here when i joined Axis bank