Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Axis bank Wow what a platform to create my career startup and the staff what a good person.axis bank's employees always ready to help their customers I really enjoyed here with third party payroll
Going hour by hour through every day, focus on a few main tasks, and describe how you go through those tasks in a typical week. Be sure to focus on duties that are relevant to the position for which you are applying. I am so fortunate to be part of a team that, despite everyone's differences and eccentricities, manages to make every day at work seem like an episode of tosh.
good place to work for. easy going, working hours are normal,senior are supportive,organization takes care of employee as well as customer technology driven bank
Even though i worked only for a month in Axis Bank as an intern but in that short period i felt as if i was an employee of the Bank. I was given an exposure to various areas. The work culture was very comforting and every person was friendly and helped me learn more and more.
I have joined for long-term perspective but the culture of individual branch was not good that's why I left very early from this organization. but a very good bank.
Working environment was good in the sense of people around. But in the sense of working hours and sales pressure it was tough for a new beginner like me.
good place to work but monetary growth is slow.work culture is good but long working hours are there which creates an imbalance in personal life.learnt a lot from this organization.
Pros
job security
Cons
long working hours
Good bank to begin your career as it is employee friendly.Moreover you need to strive really hard for promotions as there is a lot of favoritism. But it gives a lot of exposure in banking industry
Axis Bank is a good place to kick start your career in banking and financial work stream. Though work and Personal Life balance will not be great in this organization but as a young professional one will get to learn a lot.
Pros
Nice Management, Good Work Culture
Cons
Average Work Life balance, Less growth opportunity within organization
Top management is supportive provide support to the staff who are new to the bank, daily trainings, work life balance is good, sometime it can get tough but seniors will help you out.
The company was good and culture was nice. it was a great learning experience and to learn how businesses are done.Management was helpful and helpful.However the work stress was too much.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Work pressure was too much
This was the project made by me for the submission in final year sixth semester . There was a group of 5 and we were supposed to grab the knowledge from internet, books, and visits in nearby axis bank and made a project on axis bank .
Good place to work. All the people working here are very friendly and cooperative.Salary is good for beginners. It have branch in almost every corner of India.
Pros
Environment is good
Cons
No food available
Generate leads from market and ATM for current and saving accounts and and also provide services to the customer, solve customer queries regarding issue and facing in accounts like mobile no. updation not geting any update from bank side
Axis nurtures employees like parents. Management helps to get step by step and in depth knowledge. Enthusiastic environment. Colleagues were coperative who taught more than the training centres. Job nature is financially risky, no scope for a small mistake. Doing sales with such a risky job is the hardest part, but at the same time healthy and balanced work life with friendly culture is most enjoyable part of the bank.
Pros
Very good platform for beginning a career
Cons
Financially a little risky
it was good company to work with and best place to learn banking. i was working there as business development executive
It was great place with supportive staff.i worked very heard there.i learn so many things from our colleagues. there was a lot of variety in what i did each day ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.
It really good company. Good culture. The bank taken big stride in recent years. Good management. The staff are old enough. They understand the working culture very well.
Pros
Hi
Cons
hi
Working for Axis Bank was a nice experience as it make me learn professionalism. Seniors were very good they helped me in learning things and more over they all were very friendly.But there were few drawbacks like long working hours and stagnancy for growth further.
Pros
Working Environment was good
Cons
Long hours and imbalanced personal life
Axis Bank provides you with excellent work culture. You learn to work under a team handling pressure and also maintaining a work life balance.
*The most typical day of my work, when completed my target but still don't get any incentives. I learned lot of thing how to handle work pressure and how to complete work in limited period of time. The management of the company was good they help us to learned things quickly and give help to handle tricky situation..The hardest part of my job when i get my first target and i don't know how to achieve, but i enjoyed my job a lot...