Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Axis bank Wow what a platform to create my career startup and the staff what a good person.axis bank's employees always ready to help their customers I really enjoyed here with third party payroll
. Good Team to lead . Part of credit team which is something new to me . Part of all achievement in branch . Got to learn how to co-ordinate with different departments
Good place to learn about banking system.The management is supporting and my co-workers are also very helpful.The hardest part of job is to learn various aspects of banking within limited time.The most enjoyable part of job is learning closely the banking system.
nice place to work and learn ,i am there handling business banking portfolio of sme clients,their day to day banking requirements from salary accounts to loan requirements,and investment options also.
Bank is good but the branch culture is not so good.The management of the branch is not so good.Persons are not so cooperative.
Pros
Good Knowlege
Cons
Long Working Hours
good company to work for,strong management and great work culture
Pros
culture
Cons
woklife and personal life balance
Axis bank provided good work life balance to their employees .
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
Less involvement of middle level mngmnt in policy makings
Good place to work and learn, good work life balance. Smart co-workers.Less salary though. Great management and employee friendly work culture.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Less salary
During in Axis Bank - Typical day was the month end. - Learned how to convince customer about cross sell product. - Management was very good. - Co-worker was very good and very much corporative. - Nothing - Achieving target in half of month.
Axis bank is an average workplace to work.Good exposure to banking feild.
Pros
Security of job
Cons
Not satisfying employee benefits
One of the best places to work with.A world class cordial atmosphere with advanced technology and features.Loved to work there and all the staff was friendly.Learned new things and was given appreciation always while achieving the desired results.
Pros
Nice salary, good grade and better chances of promotion
Cons
Leaving late at evening.
Learning new things at work Being innovative and getting work flexibility
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Short breaks
Day includes customer handling,processing queries,calling etc.
Handled HNI's saving a/cs make them invest in Mutual Funds, Life Insurance and other financial products
I learned our attitude matter most at work place.Management was very good. Co-workers was cooperative. I enjoyed every part of job. The most enjoyable part of job was dealing with customer.
Pros
enjoyed work
Cons
The hardest part of the job came when Finacle10 migration has happened in 2010. After that reconciliation of few transactions which were unrecognized, we used to sit till 10pm each day.Difficult but learnt a lot tha timeMy co-workers are very good, very helping by nature. From the beginning of my job they helped me, make me understand what is banking & what is valuable for customers.
Pros
software works & management, meetings, trainings
Cons
timings
It is one of the bank where the customer get good services as door to door. in the organisation i have learned about the banking system how they work and in what way they provide services to the customer.Regarding management it is good for the all customer as well as employee. difficult to get fresh client for the new account opening.no limit fir the working hours.
Pros
it is one of the bank who understand the need of the customer and provide good services.
Cons
funding for the opening an account is high comparrision to the public bank. but facility is good.
Cons
Learned about how to build customer relationship, maintain it.The management was very good at the branch level as well as at zonal level.Lucky enough that I was under such a good staff member who motivate me,help me and try that I am comfortable to perform my task.Door to Door cold callingTo understand and solve the customer problems.
Pros
team work
Cons
long hours, target pressure
Great to work like this organizations..All co-worker are superb and cooperative.