Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Patna, Bihar

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,192 reviews

Growing bank

It is a good bank, having good working culture. The bank is growing but the salary is not as per the job profile. Lots of products and customer engagement is there

Ex axis bank employee (2013-2017)jan

Have wonderful three years experience of working in retail banking... Resignation was just because of kids who were not keeping well at that time.. Lack of support

Good Company to work with,Management should be a little bit focused on work culture.

Work culture needs to be improved,Middle management needs to be more professional,training and learning for employees needs to be improved. Employee needs to be interact with their seniors for work related issues which is generally missing.

good

Good working Enviormnent in axis bank.and all the management section of axis bank is very well.and good salary benefits but more pressure in working hours for the production of businees.

Administrative

This 9 to 7 Job demands a lot of patience and hard work. Leading an entire circle with almost 1000 subordinates and colleagues. A boring place to work for as per my personal review.

Pros

Cons

Really long hours

Working with axis bank is good experiance

working with axis bank is good experience but we all want to progress in life so what I .In Axis I was working as assistant manager wit job role customer service officer for 2.5 yr.Now its time to change job .Also I want to work in technical companies, bps finance.

Pros

skill development opportunities

Cons

strict sales target

Lost of products to sell.

Good organization to work with.Work life balance is the key point of this organization,transfer from one place to another is very difficult and this is the major set back of this organization.

Good to Great

The bank is on it's way from becoming good to great. We start the day with a morning hurdle where we recognize the performer of previous day. We discuss on the agenda for the day. The area where we have to work on. Here in this profile i gained a lot, i came to know about Cash management services which we offer to corpoarte, Govt. & Big Retail clients. It,s going to be the future of banking in days to come. The hardest/enjoyable part is bringing in huge funds which generates adrenalin in all of us.

The working culture is good and i lernt a lot with our superior.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,081