Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Surat, Gujarat

Axis bank is one of the best bank for intiator in their career. It is the most pretigious bank. It provides more opportunities to their employers in the career.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
In axis there is to many changes and this bank is following others successive steps. New coumers or new joined has to learn a lot from this bank . ...
Pros
This is growing bank
Cons
Na
Axis Bank is Good place to work.... It's culture is suitable for everyone.... Axis Bank's staff is also supportive.... Sales, Credit, Ops, each staff are working with good collaboration
Candidate Required ability to work under pressure because here they give sales targets pressure is very high .growth is also there if you achieve your target
It's a good organization to work lot of knowledge we can gain supportive staff and seniors. System is good that the work we are doing gets simple and fastly process .
This is my staff is most help full In culture is verygood and my job location is good areas And my experince is sales officer in icici bank and i currantly jobs in axis bank for relation exucutive
Salary for the new employee is high than old employee with the same designation. Employee welfare is good. Now it's hard to survive in this bank because atmosphere is not good
Company has recently made changes which are not being implemented properly. Also Operational section and services are lacking behind. There must be time to time product training rather than asking many things at a time.
Axis bank has very carefully our employees and his tems His bank provide very usefully facility Than salary has increased in per year so his employees be happy
Pros
1 to 2
Cons
Long
I use to handle Distributor channel and was very helpfull. Thay had supported me to achieve my target. Bank employees my also supported me to achieve the target which is given to me. I had won aTrophy as pan india Top Channel Manager Or Highest Achiever in Distributor channel.
Pros
Cons
Month end
A typical day of work place sharing the Desktop. i had learned a lot form my seniors and cagoule. how to take your work from the operation department. It was Bank so Happy to work as banker... hardest part was product was new for me due to higher rates in the market which was to sell ,but i had proved that i had done my best.... enjoyable part was that when the boss comes to visit to our city... more i came closes to him and company to know the where the we are standing in current scenario.
Pros
only in tour they provide lunch
Cons
some times month end we have to work harder
Work environment is too good for any employees but salary incriminate is mejor consion for all employees. System wise this bank is better than many private sector bank.
Pros
No comments
Cons
No comments
I also working in axis bank as a assistant manager one fraud case occure few time ago 4 branches are Involve in this case but the two employees are left his promotion for 2 years and rest two employees are getting only warning.. This is partial decision.. .and I am pure innocent in this case. .like my field verification is clear my branch head and branch sales manager also visited fraud customer house everything is OK but then also bank are playing with my career. So that ,s why I resigned to this job..
Pros
work environment is good
Cons
partial and nonsense decision organization are playing with innocent employee
Working at Axis Bank is fun. People here work as a team. Axis as a bank is a good bank to work with. Customer centricity is the core value of Axis bank.
Pros
Satisfactory workculture
Cons
Low compensation
This company is very help full for fresher.The bank service is all over good.The customer service is also good. I hope i will join this group & i growth to my self behalf this group.
Work, culture & environment is good than HDFC Bank. Time to get relationship eith customer and full fill their needs. Company is good but the managment is not up to that level.
Supportive & Progressive work culture. There is good support from management n ethicall Banking culture. Customer centric approach. N products to offer to customer.
At axis bank i learn so many thing. everyday i learn new thing. axis bank providing good work culture. the hardest part of the job is demonetization.
Pros
good work culture
Cons
no lunch break, very much job time
according to me axis bank culutur I very good for any level of employee it's start from a peoun to CEO level is very good. i like d most is transperant in anual Review of employee and rating process, promotions all that.
Pros
transperant HR for rating and bonus ans promotions etc.
Cons
salary structur
In axis bank job is very hard but I enjoy. Culture is very nice and free mind. I learn in this job how to open a account and how to handle customer. And this job is very hardest job.
Productive Every day you learn a new thing. Enhancing your communication skills How to manage the whole day work without any error.. Its very challenging task bt with this organization you can learn it.
Pros
Learn a new thing