Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Udipi, Karnataka

I have been working with NBFC and Bank, which have me lot of experience to handle customers and building business for the organisation. very good experience
It’s a nice place to work in except for the extended timings and work load.Overall,I gained confidence in interacting with people and acquired banking knowledge.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Stressful and huge targets
In few aspects process goes in a very low phase . It takes lot of time to review a case or to take decision for approval of the case . Overall experience was not that great . I Got to learn a lot about SME
i learned lot of things from this organizational, such as banking finance, investments etc. even the growth option is very good.. im due for my promotion in just 6 moths from date of joining.. i exit this management because of my personal problems.even i do operations more then sales.. overall its a nice work place for me..
Pros
whole family protection
Axis Bank is a good place to work, enjoyed working there. lot of business pressure and workload. good atmosphere in branch. Learnt many things which was very useful in banking, transaction, keep a good rapport with customers, a quality customer service, how to solve the problems ,risk bearing, audit related , how to do the business and achieve targets. Co workers were very good, like a family. there was no ego between seniors and juniors.. all were equal Hardest part is no perfect time to leave the office, no much time for balance family life. have enjoyed lot during working in bank, as the co workers were good.
Cons