Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews in Vadodara, Gujarat

Found 22 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,189 reviews

Proactve and help set you up

In and all good to start the career and grow yourself in the journey. Axis Bank is not like other where you will be hired and fired instantly, they will help you get out your best and help you grow and development in your career with the banking and management.

Pros

Flexibility

Fun and productive

Best workculture and and employee friendly. Staff is like family and job security id good. Hr issupportive and thinks about the employee always. Overall too good to work

Pros

Weekoffs

Confusion, Multitasking and Stringency

The organisation is pretty good in terms of pay and salary benefits but that is one of its only pros. The regular day involves lots of long and unnecessary conference calls from the top management. The work life balance is next to nil and the organisation is very stringent in terms of employee leaves.

About my Experience at Axis Bank

Overall good Experience in terms of job satisfaction and security. About management always help me to achieve my task. I find good thing about the work place, everyone is supportive for the work. Overall I say it's a good experience.

Management is good

Daily Customer visit .Learnt handling customer .We are like family . Together we use to learn alot of thing .We always used to discuss with our BH and SM regarding business improvisation.The toughest part of job is if u sit for one day you will lose lot of business and in sales you dont even want to lose the opportunity so you can not sit and relax .The more we work the more we will get the incentive. celebrate month

So work is very easy but so much than like people

Axis Bank is a Poor Customer Service. Froze my account due to some incomplete verification as’they’ failed to contact me in a span of 1 and a half month saying that my number.

Pros

Big industri International Bank number 1 service

Cons

I don't know about axis bank

Work with good organization provide us to travel and recognize.

I personally learnt very good thing that work with ethics and do achieve the given task so organization grows help us for paid and increment in salary every year.

work

It was fun to work With learning ...And has gud work culture...it also supportive management .Rational time .....location also .........................

ok

its a monotonous job of finding people who can fund you with mutual funds and insurances and hence profit you by helping you to earn incentives. Management is god but typically slow. Employees are still very government like and customers can take take more than determined time to get their work done.

Good workplace

i have grate exp with with axis bank ..i have learn many things from axis bank...for employee here very good culture...my commnicatin skill is also improve from axis bank

Pros

nq

Balance place to work

I have a great time with axis Bank. Balance place to work. Nice organization. I have so much things for learn from axis Bank..........................

Overall Satisfied

The overall experience with an axis bank is Satisfied. I learnt so much things like customer relation, management skill, etc. The working environment is famiier. Overall satisfied with working culture.

I supposed to do day to day transactions in the branch and provide customer service and cross sell products to them as per their needs................

I really enjoyed the culture of the organization

I have been working with AXIS Bank since my career starts. So I definately have learned a lot from the organization. It has nurtured me from the inception. Now I want to work extra hard with extra remuneration and higher life style.

Pros

Security of Job

Cons

Salary

Productive and knowledge work place

Human Touch, woman care and knowledge at work place. Compliance, excitement. Sales Awards RNR Retail Banking Compliance Commercial Loans CROSS SELL

Cons

Long hours and pressure mental stress

Fun workplace

One of the best bank providing learning in banking and exposure an leverage to showcase ones ability & strength in sales, ops. provides great opportunity in career path.

good support but,No security of job or career

I am not an Axis bank Employee currently. But I learned a lot while working with Axis bank ltd. My sales manager was supportive and co workers too.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Long hours, 24/7 work, No confirmation of job

Freedom and employee friendly

Handling various types of clients. Challenging environment meeting up the targets and a greediness to earn the incentives.

Good culture

Company take care all Employee My company policy is good All co-workers are Co-Operative and Good in Nature Management is good The most enjoyable part of the job is " Family Day '' In this way company learned that work is worship and also give time to family also. Job timing is also good

Pros

In month end staff welfare party

Cons

In month end

nice

Yes, I am appreciating my job days i have spent here, as salary was good, but in end i got no confirmation of job to payroll as it was said to me on the first day of Interview. Co workers are good. the hardest part of these job is that I was doing very hard plus smart work , but still they never appreciate and they wanted always something more. As pressure becomes so unbearable to me as they said my carrer is not sure confirm here.

Pros

environment

Cons

long hours, plus sundays used to b our working hours.

average

there are good environment. but sometimes creates partalities,,,for employees...related to work conditions...otherwise it's good ...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,080