Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager in New Delhi, Delhi

A challenging work environment and growth opportunities for sales-oriented professionals. Mediocre work-life balance with long working hours. The organization endeavors to adapt to new technologies with the changing times, thereby coming up with customer-friendly apps resulting in simplified banking.
Pros
Challenging environment
Cons
Mediocre work-life balance
Working environment was good in the sense of people around. But in the sense of working hours and sales pressure it was tough for a new beginner like me.
Working for Axis Bank was a nice experience as it make me learn professionalism. Seniors were very good they helped me in learning things and more over they all were very friendly.But there were few drawbacks like long working hours and stagnancy for growth further.
Pros
Working Environment was good
Cons
Long hours and imbalanced personal life
Good place to learn about banking system.The management is supporting and my co-workers are also very helpful.The hardest part of job is to learn various aspects of banking within limited time.The most enjoyable part of job is learning closely the banking system.
nice place to work and learn ,i am there handling business banking portfolio of sme clients,their day to day banking requirements from salary accounts to loan requirements,and investment options also.
I learned our attitude matter most at work place.Management was very good. Co-workers was cooperative. I enjoyed every part of job. The most enjoyable part of job was dealing with customer.
Pros
enjoyed work
Cons
Learned about how to build customer relationship, maintain it.The management was very good at the branch level as well as at zonal level.Lucky enough that I was under such a good staff member who motivate me,help me and try that I am comfortable to perform my task.Door to Door cold callingTo understand and solve the customer problems.
Pros
team work
Cons
long hours, target pressure