Axis Bank logo

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Asst.Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,179 reviews

Assistant Manager - Axis Bank

I am grateful that I got an opportunity to work with that esteemed organisation , I started my career with axis bank internal audit department then moved to clearing in service branch finally with cash management services handling hi clients which was later renamed as Transaction banking services .

Good For work experience

Over all its a good company to work and to build a good career growth with axis bank. Its a leading banking sector to improve our career. With good environment and career growth

whatever i have done in axis bank i am totally satisfied employee and i have done all work related to branch banking

i am very confident .hard working .and good learner at work .i have done all the works related to operation and sales in branch banking and totally satisfied with that as a employee and even i got two time beast employee of the branch award and recognisation .

great place to build customer relationship

learned the banking process & the importance of bank. cross selling is the toughest part in the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,077