Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

More employees are more banificial for more work and increasing it growth of our empowerment and social work through their hard work to achieve goal of big dream
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
It was totally new experience for me to work in credit monitoring department I have learnt many new things on short span of time I have worked in Axis Bank.
Long working hours.Helpful colleagues.Friendly atmosphere.Each day a new challenge with new tasks assigned to it.Managing time and work is little dicy here.
Pros
Good to learn new things
Cons
Long working hours
‘Axis Bank’ is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid - Corporate, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. With its 3,703 domestic branches (including extension counters) and 13,814 ATMs across the country as on 31st March 2018, the network of Axis Bank spreads across 2,163 cities and towns, enabling the Bank to reach out to a large cross-section of customers with an array of products and services. The Bank also has ten overseas offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Shanghai and Colombo; representative offices at Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Dhaka and Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK.
I worked there as a customer service officer for more than 2 years, I worked as teller, Front desk officer,Rural banking executive and handled retail banking and selling every product of bank
Axis Bank is a great place to work. Learn a lot on the job, is fast paced with wonderful colleagues and management. On a typical day one would have extensive customer interactions and conduct various banking operations. There have been times when work life balance has been hard, however there is always scope to improve. The excessive pressure on operations for sales sometimes gets tough, needs work on. Axis is customer centric and stands by its core values and ethics. Special events and annual branch parties are fun. Small celebrations within the branch are good.
Pros
Good package, bonus and leave
Cons
Work life balance could be a challenge based on where you are posted
Work there for 3 years was indeed the great experience,learned lot of things at personal level and corporate level.It always showws me that you have to be on your toes.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Exhaustive working hours
I have been working at Axis Bank full-time (More than 1 years) One of the most reputed banks in the industry. Good management principles. Performs are very well recognised and appreciated. Pros Good work environment. Good management. Good infrastructure friendly staff Cons Sales people have great opportunities in here and nice incentives. Too much selling pressure. "Long working hours and sales pressure"
Supportive seniors Multi Tasking job Long working hours More than adequate bank holidays including sick leave, casual leaves, privilege leaves Lot of things to learn Best systems and applications ever seen
Pros
Cons
Long working hours
Its a Very Good Experience working at Axis Bank Ltd. I Learned so many things. The management is very good. my co-workers are excellent.
 Maintaining Cash, Vendor Payments, Stock Tallying, Handling May I Help You Desk.  Sales of Accounts, Insurance, Cards, Mutual Funds, Trading & Demat Accounts, Loans.  Maintaining good relationship with clients and being one point contact for their banking and financial needs.  Handling day-to-day banking transactions at branch. Worked with a very co-operative and supportive staff.
Pros
Rewards, certifications, ceromonies, trainings for new things
Cons
Long business hours
I am currently working with Axis Bank Ltd as credit officer in home loans. In my current firm , i we did the customers eligiblity calculation and underwriting.Most of the times , we did the personal assessment of the customers by personal discussion (pd ) and forward files for approval.
enjoyed working there a lot but looking for better oppurtunity and growth
Pros
free dinner
Cons
good working environment supportive co-workers hardest targets were achieved new learning every day communication skills face to face communication with different customers
Everything is good at here but the culture at our branch is very bad.
enviornment is good but very fatigue because of target acheiving strategy n it is the hardest part of the job
A typical day at work:busy in the morning and eveningI learned in grooming myself speaking skills and customer retention skills too.Management was good in provision of needful resourcesmy co-workers were really helpfulhardest part of job was handling the unsolved customersmost enjoyable part of job was my appreciation by customers to the managers and supervisors.