Axis Bank

Branch Head68 reviews
India68 reviews

Found 68 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,311 reviews
bankbankingorganisationbranchtargetpressuresectorindia

Descent work life balance and very professional.

Good place to start your career and grow over a period of time. Growth opportunity is good if you do a descent performance. Top management is thriving to take the organization to new heights. Changing from traditional banking system to technology driven.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Salary increment is more in Variable pay not in fixed pay

Great place to work , overall good experience Staff friendly Bank is caring about staff work life balanceHr policy are better for the staff Overall good experience

Axis Bank insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Gives you thorough banking knowledge and experience

Gives you thorough banking knowledge and experience, giving predominant importance to ethics and compliance, keeping client interest as the first priority...Going to be the top bank in the country

Pros

overall experience, ethics, compliance, customer centric

Cons

short breaks

great place to work

great place to work where you can leverage your true potentials and skills. All the staffs are very supportive and well behaved. Best bank to work for where you can maintain work life balance in a true sense.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

packages are low

Great culture

Good culture to work, axis is employee friendly too.. though in corporate world nothing is easy. But still you perform your duties you will be relaxed

Pros

Management coperative

Cons

System ussue

All I can say axis bank will take himsilddup andi

In axis there is to many changes and this bank is following others successive steps. New coumers or new joined has to learn a lot from this bank . ...

Pros

This is growing bank

Cons

Na

Competitive Workplace

Axis Bank is a nice place to work. You get to learn, unlearn and relearn quite a few things in your professional career which positively helps you scale higher in your career graph. There are quite a lot learning, motivational, functional training given to the employees to upskill their knowledge of banking.

Good Work Place

Overall Good place to work. Fast paced and sometimes stressful but fun to work also and supportive management. Overall Good to work under pressure for growth.

Excellent Work life balance

Good working environment with a proper work life balance. Positive interactions with Senior management on a regular basis motivates one to put in more effort.

Growing bank

It is a good bank, having good working culture. The bank is growing but the salary is not as per the job profile. Lots of products and customer engagement is there

Now it's not like old one

I think proper interview has not done for all staff. That's the reason they are not performing well . Specially operation part they don't know the basics and also they are not so serious . Management doing nothing against them

Bm

Worked as BM in several branches in Maharashtra as well as in AP. The bank is good and I grew fast taking all the challenges. In The middle management some people are at flaw.

I have been working with NBFC and Bank, which have me lot of experience to handle customers and building business for the organisation. very good experience

A good organisation to work with

It's a good organisation to work. There are scopes of learning, implementing, executing, moving ahead. Only issue I personally felt that the yearly salary increment for an existing employee not very encouraging and the remuneration structure should be uniform grade wise.

Productive and nice learning experience

It’s not the organisation you change It’s the boss due to which we have to change the job Hard working co aim to be at no one position Most enjoyable part of the job that it has nice work culture Both employees and boss are equally important

Pros

Nice culture aa va lagana hai to bhaiya O bhaiya

Very good culture

Very good salary package and very good work culture .good working atmosphere. Very good management .and achievable target . HR policy is good and promotions criteria good .

Pros

Promotions, culture

Cons

People

Have worked in Axis Bank more than 7 years.

Enjoyed thoroughly in Axis bank. I love the work culture of Axis Bank.I got four promotions in this organization. This is my first on roll job. Currently I am in Balrampur branch as a branch Operations Head. Ready to got to next level or work as a Branch Head.

Pros

Work culture

Cons

My transfer to Balrampur

Fun at Axis

Axis Bank is great place to work which is perfect mix of growth opportunities along with work life balance. It has been overall quiet satisfying 7 years working with Axis.

Good work Culture

Great Organisation still one has to have a passion to learn and grow,there is scope every where,it all depends on how the employee capture the opportunities.

Best company to work with.

A great organisation to work. A dream organinsation to work with with great human values and excellent culture. Learning is emense with huge support flowing in from higher management.

Pros

loans

Cons

timmings

Lovely organization to work with.

Tremendous organizations to work, family atmosphere everywhere. All are very supportive and friendly. Lots of appreciation and love from the seniors. HR is also very good at the same time. I think it is a very nice place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Axis Bank with

• Axis Bank
  • Branch Head
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?