Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Not a very good work culture. Pay is good but not much increase over the years. Minimum opportunities for growth in the team. Monotonous work after a point.
Worked in BIU verticle for more than 3 years in Retail Asset Analytics and Marketing Analytics combined. They have started picking up on new tech, but are slow paced. Inter department problem solving is too slow. Gives lot of personal growth opportunities and work life balance can be maintained here with not much efforts. Ratings are not fair - I don't it they will be fair anywhere, but yes, Axis doesn't pay/promote fairly to its employes.
Good Company to work where we can enhance our skills in terms of technology and interpersonal skills. We can see career progress and also build loyalty towards our work.
Had a good time with this company and learned a lot of things. I would like to suggest people to join in that company. Convenient day offs. Stress free job
If you are looking for a brand then go for it. Otherwise in terms of salary or any other motivational factor, it gives peanuts. No transparency in reviews, no new ideas, only office politics.
Pros
Only a brand will get added against your name
Cons
Less salary, no transparency
Most exciting place for entry level jobs and it is very laid-back when it comes to working at axis bank. Paid leaves is a plus. Experience gained is good.
The workplace environment in Axis Bank is in such a position that people are not motivated towards working. Senior management is not really bothered about the people who are leaving which is one of the reasons why people leave.
Job security, Benefits are good, But there is no proper management, Increment is not good. Even Bonus is also not good, No growth. But after all there are so many things for learning , technical, functional etc
Great organisation to work with.I have learned how to drive business & other analytical skills.I have been handling backend of 24 branches & have been quite success full.
Pros
Freedom to work
Cons
Salary & knowledge.
Axis Bank is good place to work. Culture wise its employee friendly. Its an growing bank. Good opportunity to grow. Axis Bank has its own market image.
Good company to learn Indian Capital Markets and depository systems. Existing and future projects are well handled by top level management
help you to maintain work life balance good co-worker most enjoyable part of the job is various training sessions arranged.
Brand like Axis bank we can able to to get more job security and also much benefits . some times will get disappointed some time will be recognized .it will happen since because of more competition but will be experienced and strong enough to handled the team.
Pros
Free lunch, Team outing, anual Meeting
Cons
Long hours in year end and Project ends