Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Business Manager

Depending on which department you work in, working at Axis Bank can be rewarding and offer good career growth. The SBB verticle offers good growth and learning opportunities
A typical day at work starts with morning con-call which covers the up trends in the market, business numbers, focus for the week, followed by analyzing MIS & Business Reports to understand sales trends, identify grey areas & resolve issues accordingly. Major portion of the day goes into conceptualizing & driving rolled out campaigns, prepare MIS reports, liaison with other departments, Central office & teams for synergy & activation of channel. I am also responsible for biweekly coaching & mentoring sessions of Relationship Managers & Service Relationship Managers, driving recruitment & selection of manpower as per shortfall. Key learnings of my job are: Business Management, Clients servicing & relationship management, People management, conducting the full recruitment cycle/ HR Management, Administration & Event Management, Banking & Financial operations, MIS Insights, Advanced Excel skills. The top management is very supportive and easily approachable, always helping to take on new challenges, learn new strategies & growing vertically in the organization. The workplace has a friendly culture, with everyone trying to support each other. The most enjoyable part of the job is you get to meet & interact with a lot of people during the day & this helps to learn a lot of things & understand different perspective to one situation. The hardest part of the job would be the long working hours.
Pros
Get to meet & interact with a lot of people during the day
Cons
Axis bank has been a great place for employes as bell clients for having association with bank is good feeling growth is also good not risk for job secouriry aslo.
My job profile was Relationship Manager , Business Acquisition and Services. During this stint I learned and did: •Managed portfolio of 300+ high net worth clients to develop new business and provide servicing •Brought new business of ₹ 24 Million INR ($0.4 Million USD) for the organization •Supervised team consisting of 9 business development executives to achieve new business sales. •Developed client acquisition strategy for banking and financial products The hardest part was long working hours and my Manager. The most enjoyable part was that being in semi government firm I used to get many good amount of holidays.
My first job is at Axis, first time i was very tensed . Fellow workers are not much supportive. But i concentrate on business and make touch with fellow workers and customers and make a mark in the market.I have cross my business target in every year . I believe in hard work and relationship. That s my success manthra . I am continuing the relation with my old superiors and customers also.
The organization has its mission and vision to the future in the banking industry. Defined strategy, work culture and structure. Great value to the effort done.
Axis is a very good place to work at. It provides you good experience for banking industries. Career growth is no doubt excellent for deserving candidates.
The bank is on it's way from becoming good to great. We start the day with a morning hurdle where we recognize the performer of previous day. We discuss on the agenda for the day. The area where we have to work on. Here in this profile i gained a lot, i came to know about Cash management services which we offer to corpoarte, Govt. & Big Retail clients. It,s going to be the future of banking in days to come. The hardest/enjoyable part is bringing in huge funds which generates adrenalin in all of us.
1) Good Work Culture 2) Handling Large Corporates 3) Good Incentives structure 4) Flexible timing
Pros
Excellent Work Culture
Cons
Na
work for 3 years in axis bank good company to to work for the nature of the job of sales acquire business for bank retail product.
A typical day started with selling business and individual accounts by cold calling, in and around the city. The challenges of sales of banking products was understood. Co-workers and management were supportive.The hardest part of the job was cross selling.
co workers are good, senior support a lot, company offers good benefits to employees.
Pros
offer good benefits