Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for CSO

Axis bank always support their staff in all the parameters. And provide the all the information about bank to their employee. It also give great opportunity to growth in life .
It is target base you cannot balance yor job and personal life if you work there daily reaching time at office is fix but closing time for worker is not fixed very difficult for woman especially married woman to work there.
CASA acquisition, Deepening the accounts, Cross selling LI GI Loans Mutual funds and customer dealing etc Axis bank is very fast growing bank in India but technically weak as comparison to other upcoming Private sector banks .
very good excellent job environment excellent management excellent customers excellent products good quality of work place good career growth enjoyable
Before one year there is good work culture but as top management changes huge difference in working style so from last year there is no worklife balance
Cons
first of all thanks to axis bank because it was my first job in banking sector. the atmosphere of my good is good i have learnt many thing from my seniors and my colleague.
The work culture in Axis is one you would never want to work in. Salaries are very less even for high grades. You never feel comfortable reaching your seniors or HR in case of any need. HR will say something else before joining and reality is totally different from what is being said and than they will not listen to your view point and say you can leave if you want because now you do not have any option left as a new joinee.
Pros
Pathetic bank to work with
Cons
Words will fall short if start to say something
it is good place to work all the staffs are very cooperative . It gives a good platform to start ur career in a right direction.this is a place where learn a lot of things.
handling all the banking ooerations working in operations as well as in sales management is good less work life balance sometimes tough to handle operations with sales part
work life is quite hectic.got opportunity to learn about trade finance(letter of credit, bank guarantee, vostro payments, innward remittances).I feel working on my desk was quite a tough task so as to handle many corporate clients at one goo but it was good learning experience.
Pros
appreciation mails from client after successful completion of transaction
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Axis Bank?
Very tough to manage especially if you are in small branch and a fresher, the pressure is too much. The hardest part is to do operations and sales at the same time. I had a bad experience as I had to do all sorts of operations and there was lack of facilities to work. Only 3 systems for 4 cso's and 4 bde's. Long hours and very less salary.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, less salary