Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Certified Public Accountant

Axis bank Wow what a platform to create my career startup and the staff what a good person.axis bank's employees always ready to help their customers I really enjoyed here with third party payroll
Axis Bank is Good place to work.... It's culture is suitable for everyone.... Axis Bank's staff is also supportive.... Sales, Credit, Ops, each staff are working with good collaboration
Work environment was quite good. Guidance of seniors were excellent. Competitive work environment. One can expand its knowledge along with work in this company. Helping nature of seniors and colleagues at work place. Little biasness and politics for growth and increments.
I want to rejoin again,and good atmosphere to work and to work with friendly and helping with colleagues and also with good competitive work.its agood opportunity .
I have learnt a lot about the processing of personal loans after I started working in this organisation. The only difficulty I am facing is the working hours which starts at 9:30 and often stretches till 8pm which has gradually started to take a toll on my physical health.
A excellent experience to work with Axis bank.. If u want to work with Axis ho for ABYB program.. So many career options with Axis.. No work pressures.. Cool functional Area, seniors are also very helpful.
Pros
Free lunches trips
Cons
Short duration
I Work with Axis Bank almost a year and it was a great experience working with Bank in Customer Care. I learned a lot from there, it was all positive culture over there and co-operative staff.
There was good experince I got while working in Axis Bank. I leant more things as how the loan processes, What KYC documents required, how to calculate loan eligibility of loan Applicants etc. so that experience is very important to me to learn about checking of financial statements.
Pros
Enjoyed Birthday's of each and every Employee
Cons
• Bajaj Finance LTD :- Worked as Credit & Operation Executive in Home Loans & Loan Against Property.(Job Profile:- Credit Process – (All Login Files Checking ,Loan applicants KYC Checking., Property Valuation Process, Financials Entering & Eligibility Calculations)Operation Process – (Checking property documents with Legal Report , Disbursement Documents Checking & Process In system, Providing Disbursement MEMO , Post Disbursal documents & On time Cheque Documents Checking with Vetting Reports From Advocates & send to Head Office.) Working Period:-July 2013 to Till date • Axis Bank Ltd:-Worked as CPA – Credit - Senior Executive in Home loans (Job Profile :- Logging files in FINONE, Eligibility Calculation, Disbursement in FINONE, PDD Updating in LMS(finnacle), All files login to Disbursement Processing ) Working Period:- December 2011 to September 2012 • HDFC Bank Ltd:- Worked as All Kerala Branch Coordinator in Auto Loans Section (Job Profile :-All Files Logging in FIN ONE,PDD Updating in LMS, Customer Services, Kerala Branch MIS Report on daily basis, All files updating in Excel format ,Application Data entry, Disbursement data report on daily and month wise & etc) Working Period:- September 2008 to April 2011 • GE Money financial Services Pvt Ltd:- worked as CPA Executive in Personnel Loans (Job Profile:- Login Files, MIS Report on daily basis, All files updating in Excel format & etc). Working Period:- May 2005 to August 2008
  1. Certified Public Accountant