Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Axis bank is good organisation to work, employee friendly organisation . If you are hard worker and sincere towards your job and organisation, bank will fairly pay you back and recognise your work always. I loved to be with Axis.
Pros
Employee friendly and human touch
Cons
Needs to be more strong systems
I enjoyed my tenure with Axis Bank (India). I would love to join them back in India or UAE (Dubai). Great Work culture, Great work life balance. Good Management . I can just keep going on about them cause it is one of the best organizations I have worked with
Best workculture and and employee friendly. Staff is like family and job security id good. Hr issupportive and thinks about the employee always. Overall too good to work
Pros
Weekoffs
Cons
Little stressful but co-workers are nice and warm and help you in starting days.Pressure on achieving targets.Bank is moving towards technological advancement.Its a good Bank to start your career.
Words were not enough to explain the terms of banking pressure especially in axis Bank. The employee work culture is not good at the office environment.
Very competitive and stressfull. But salary and allowances are good. Good work culture. Work lifebalance is little bit tougher. Beyound banking services a efficient sales person isalways a requirement in axis bank.
Axis bank has the worst work culture among all the Banks I have worked with. They have no timing and also they use abusive language with lady staff ; in front of customers.
1. They have very good policies. During covid 19 situation the bank was very proactive in starting work from home mode of working. 2. Overal the work life balance is good.
Nice Working Environment Supportive staff Attractive perks competetive environment highly experienced bosses enrich us to grow to new heights positive environment
Good to work with the colleague who are of best buddies and will work as an team. Can learn more new things and can there are more opportunities only for sales focus person.
Great place to work, Competitive place, Good staff, very co operative helpfull work culture. Target based, always aims for achievable goals. Higher authorities always support staff in any work problems.
I am working very comfortable good leadership but salary is ver low comparitively other company.i feel very proud to work AXIS BANK. More concentrate.
Work culture is good but growth in terms of salary and variables is quite unsatisfactory. Growth feels to be staggered inspite of hard work and good review from seniors
I have started from exicutive to now Deputy manager the span of 3 year 9 months, it's break thruogh in my career i have learnt lot it is one of the great plat form for me.
I got hired via campus placement and at that time they've mentioned that it's a software development profile but in actual offer they've offered Business Analyst profile. Company is good if you are fine with Analyst role but if you want to join in Software Development role there is no such thing at Axis Bank.
Overall good experience working in Axis Bank since I am working for 4 years. Superiors are very supportive. Work pressure is very high but it is manageable.
1. Work timings are a bit high (9.30am to 7.30 or 8pm) 2. Weekends confirm off. F & A come every month end 3. Work-Life is fair. 4. Managers are good. 5. Work becomes monotonous after 1 or max 1.5 years. 6. CTC offered to freshers is less (in hand is hardly 41 to 43K)
I enjoyed with my team. But the company does not appreciate your hard work, everything is biased. Promotions are not based on hard work, dedication rather it all depends on the boss who will judge you on your repo with him and not on your credibility. Working on holidays is a trend in axis bank. Working late is a culture. No family life. No promotions.
Supporting management, easy and convenient operations work to learn fast. They have LMS modules for support and guidance. Supporting team leaders, colleagues, cluster and circle level heads. Wonderful place in banking sector to work for long life.
Good company to work with...I have been with this bank since long....and have got good learning experience here with good and qualified professionals...
I have very bad experience for work with the bank ,I have working with the bank very long time ,but bank not help me in my bad fetch. I am very disappointed for bank .
Pros
Cons
Very long time job everyday