Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Words were not enough to explain the terms of banking pressure especially in axis Bank. The employee work culture is not good at the office environment.
It is a great time to work with axis bank and the work life also balanced very well. The team,which i have worked in axis was really enjoyable part of my job
Its really nice place to work like a big private sector bank after ICICI and HDFC. But their targets are too high to reach and they dont listen any others views and openion towards the targets. I learned a lot from these private banks that if you give good customer services, then customers never left these banks eventhough the charges are high when compare to public sector banks. Management never says any thing to their employees regarding any issues but they never ask about the problems what we are facing on regular day to day transactions. The main hardest part of the job is only cross sell and other investment product groups like life insurance, general insurance and mutual funds. As a banker we must see that how much we are genarating income to our bank but here the point is we never see the customer interest about the products. By force only we are doing business apart from the interest of the customers about the products.
Pros
There is no lunch break for us.
Cons
There is only entry time to enter into the bank and there is no exit time.