Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Intern

I worked as an intern in Retail and Sales department in Jodhpur. During my internship, I did documentation and presentation reporting on "Competitive Analysis of Top Private Banks in India"
Experience in Axis was good enough to learn new things and explore. Good platform for making new contacts, accept challenges and prove ourselves. It was nice to work with the Axis bank
I did internship there , so I had good experience and employees were also supportive . I recomeded that branch to my friend because she interested to work at banking industry only
I started my internship with Axis bank on 1st April 2019 to 24th May 2019 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. I worked under the SME sector of that branch and my job was to contacted different SME customers and convince them to buy our loans with the help of the different portals. Also i handled the KYC process of the bank and collected the documents from them. Everyday the branch was full of customers so it was a good experience for me to interact with different customers and learned to handle different customers. Also learned various methods involved in the sanctioning process in the SME segments. The management is very vast to discuss and the culture is very friendly and everyone is ready to help you anytime if you have any problem with your work. The hardest part of the job for me was to go to customers place and convinced them to buy the loans and the most enjoyable part for me was dealing with different types of customers and know about their mind.
i was an intern there and learnt good enough about banking and its regulations, swap derivatives and contracts review. It has a good library where i could utilize my free time in reading productive books which helped me in assisting legal team there as an intern.
Pros
great place of work
Cons
less exposure
The people are read to help and the work provides satisfaction. The work is tough and grueling but provides with a sense of learning and accomplishment.
it is a good experiance working with axis bank,i learent alot many things,they are open to all type of culture.mostly i would like to say HR of axis bank are very good.
it is a good place to learn a lot and it was a great experience with the leaders and supervisors and i have done great job under there supervision so appreciate
Cons
Even though i worked only for a month in Axis Bank as an intern but in that short period i felt as if i was an employee of the Bank. I was given an exposure to various areas. The work culture was very comforting and every person was friendly and helped me learn more and more.
Work place culture is very good. Most enjoyable moment is after whole day work. Good management. I learned at axis bank how can I accept challenge in work place and do the best in job and unity
Pros
working ethics
Cons
i did not find any
a typical day at work starts soon after a briefing form the branch head,followed by the usual departments. Here as an intern I learned about the functioning how to conduct and ensure sales. the various unique products the bank had, and the type of clientele it generated.. the Co workers were the best part of the job, all willing to help and had each others backs in any situation without being bias.
Pros
more relaxed style of working.
Cons
I learnt many things related to branch banking, sales, service, management, time management ect. overall a good experience as an intern
Axis Bank provides you with excellent work culture. You learn to work under a team handling pressure and also maintaining a work life balance.
How to deal with the customers. How to convince the customers. The co workers were very good and friendly. They support me well as i was an intern.
It was a whole new experience to know the company and its operations.
It was a good experience with Axis Bank as intern. I leaned how the brand adds value to its products.
A very nice work enviorment Efficient work flows. helpful and cordinating co-workers