Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Manager

Good experience while have opportunity to make possible of interview and selection in axis bank through shine .com placement consultancy Lucknow hope this time again got selection in a n bank thank you
Pros
Cons
No ethical culture, even in corona pandemic bank is asking RMs to go meet customers and do business, no learning except sales which u can acquire anywhere, worst environment, no sick leaves, even if u are dying they're gonna ask how much insurance u're gonna do.
Pros
If u don't have anything else & u want experience go for it.
Cons
Worst bank ever, they want to be competitive like HDFC but won't give u benefits, incentice structure is so pathetic, whatever amount u're gonna earn in 6 months it will come after 3 months.
It’s all good Not a all day are topicals but some time All management are good and i learn many things and work. Comfortable job timing and it’s all interesting for me...
Good place to work where you get flexible hours facility, though the work culture is not uptothe MNC , it's better. Employee friendly, good to go with it.
Very professional bank work culture is better than the peers banks. Customer satisfaction come first for the bank. But little improvement required in quality of infrastructure of branches.
I enjoyed working at Axis Bank. The management was approachable all time. I have learned to be a professional and in my role I learned to be detail and perfection. Being a Bank, it is always tough to maintain deadlines and quarter and half year end pressures are high and I am proud to say that I have never breached any dead line during my journey in Axis Bank and I have been always recognised for my work. The culture at Axis Bank was really enjoyable as we used to celebrate all the traditional festivals together and year end parties and promotion parties will also be there where we all enjoy without any discrimination of the grades.
It was a very good experience with this bank. I have gone through many challenges and I have faced them with full interest and energy. They have added in me a good banker quality.
Great place to work,with a great team.these guys know what we are doing and go for an extra mile, in a friendly and relaxed way not only in service expert fast and they take time to educate.
I had a balanced work-life balance. Within 6 months of joining, I was expecting and I really got scared about the impact on my career. But to my surprise, I got so much support from colleagues and superiors that it turned out a beautiful journey for me. Irrespective of the fact that I will be going on maternity leave down the line, I got one of the best ratings in my yearly appraisal.
Good place to learn. Good support. Can retire. management Less salary compared to market The hardest part of credit job is no proper thumb rule
Good place to work Stressed environment for sales' Incentive role Management is good Branch politics is big issue Department wise separation was there
You will learn a lot, friendly work culture. Once you complete your target you will get promoted easily. Friendly environment . But little bit competitive.
competitive, work culture is not good, management sometimes is biased & opinion based rather than facts & figures in terms of yearly appraisal & benefits. Also, salary is not as per the industry.
Third largest private sector bank in India. Presently is in transition phase but has the potential to grow bigger. Work culture is good here and professional.
Good to part of AXIS Bank Limited for a better career and job opportunity axis bank is best place for work and personal life balance i have a good experience with axis bank
We get a lot of new things to learn here and explore different challenges. There is a spectrum of work opportunity and fields available to choose from. Good work and life balance.
Growing company...anyone applying should stick with the company....work culture depends on the branch....management is also good..dont expect too much of salary!!
To be part of axis bank is really good and eventful with daily work life balance with many contests and awards and recognition. It’s a bank where u can work till retirement.
Company has recently made changes which are not being implemented properly. Also Operational section and services are lacking behind. There must be time to time product training rather than asking many things at a time.
Good platform and good staff members.. And good management.. Manager also in good work... Because if any problem create then manager take quickly action.
Hr is not so strong.there are lots of politics and biousness 8n branch.salary structure is not good.need more focus on infrastructure.no work life balance