Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Operations Manager in New Delhi, Delhi

Axis is a brand. It was my first job there , have learnt a lot there from my mentors and peer fellows .Its an I job training which is really very useful
Pros
Very co-operative staff
Cons
Long working hour
good place to work but monetary growth is slow.work culture is good but long working hours are there which creates an imbalance in personal life.learnt a lot from this organization.
Pros
job security
Cons
long working hours
Axis nurtures employees like parents. Management helps to get step by step and in depth knowledge. Enthusiastic environment. Colleagues were coperative who taught more than the training centres. Job nature is financially risky, no scope for a small mistake. Doing sales with such a risky job is the hardest part, but at the same time healthy and balanced work life with friendly culture is most enjoyable part of the bank.
Pros
Very good platform for beginning a career
Cons
Financially a little risky
Bank is good but the branch culture is not so good.The management of the branch is not so good.Persons are not so cooperative.
Pros
Good Knowlege
Cons
Long Working Hours
Axis bank is an average workplace to work.Good exposure to banking feild.
Pros
Security of job
Cons
Not satisfying employee benefits
The hardest part of the job came when Finacle10 migration has happened in 2010. After that reconciliation of few transactions which were unrecognized, we used to sit till 10pm each day.Difficult but learnt a lot tha timeMy co-workers are very good, very helping by nature. From the beginning of my job they helped me, make me understand what is banking & what is valuable for customers.
Pros
software works & management, meetings, trainings
Cons
timings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Axis Bank?