Axis Bank

Relationship Manager57 reviews
India57 reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,314 reviews
bankbankingorganisationbranchtargetpressuresectorindia

Good place to grow for the start of your careerFriendly staff & managementGrowing customer baseWorked during demonetization & it was quite hectic working hours

Pros

Good place to grow, friendly staff & management

Cons

Work Pressure Stressful Environment

It's was a great time with Axis Bank Ltd.....

It's was a great time with Axis Bank Ltd.Working environment are just WOW....I will be pleased to work with Axis Bank one again.It's all about effort of individual...and how they are delivering the things...

Pros

All well.

Axis Bank insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good

One can manage life balance at axis bank.Culture of either bank is different from each otherOverall experience at axis bank is good. one can survive till retirement

Experience of working with Axis bank is good

Working culture of Axis bank is good salary paid on time staff was good there are better incentives plan for employees no pressure of sales targets are acive on time.

Pros

Good incentives plans

Cons

Na

Sales pressure

Only sales, irrespective of vertical you are working. No customer centric approach. No employee friendly policy, as I am from Delhi got posted in Bangalore. No HR policies for employee benefits.

Micro Finance Rural Lending

Rural Lending through Micro Finance with the position of Relationship Manager with 06 staff Members team, Manage overall portfolio and collection also provides financial services

Marketing is a new Challenge everyday for those who except this.

When i have joined Axis bank the first deal i got was from National Insurance. There was big competition in market to grab this big customer in terms of numbers and revenue. I somehow get an appointed with North head and in first meeting He appears me very gentle and cool guy. In one or two meetings he approved my proposal for not only Chandigarh but for entire North India. That was really a good day for me. It also boost me to work very hard and fill positive energy in team and my senior( who is really a great men to work with).

Bad experience

if you are into a sales job like relationship manager, the higher manager level will force you to focus only on sales like insurance. they don't even give time fo the freshers while they should know that it takes time for freshers to connect with clients. tremendous pressure and managers don't respect you at all when it comes to business and even comment about personal life

Work is the best

Best job but not sufficient salary. But working job is very good and awesome. Working capital is a greatful experience and increases knowledge and benefits to futures.

Very bad place to work

Very stressful life. Even saturdays are working. Less than 10 number of paid leaves. Unknowledgable managers who will just shout for productivity and they will keep using whatsapp or some other stuff.

Good corporate to work

Good corporate to work with, family life balance, multiple roles opportunity, recognition, top management have right approach towards the future of the company

Good

Good to work with this organisatiin,employee oriented anx helpfull to all staff and giving more responsibility to the organisation good to work with hierarchy

Good

Good experience give to me this bank. Good product knowledge provide to bank to me. There good service provide to customer to bank. We have given the long time job axis bank.

Cons

Overall my job satisfaction was average in Axis bank

Trying to move forward in future.I thank full to axis bank for given me a good opportunity to learn work experience in marketing sector. I'm really proud of axis bank by its discipline and professionality.

Unproductive and disgusting job

Don't join this bank. Try to make your career in some other sector ....Only sales of third party product is there only. Seniors are not supportive and not even educated.

Pros

Nothing is good

Fast-Paced Environment

Need to be ready for daily new challenges. Work culture is friendly. The hardest part of the Job is stress. I learnt about interpersonal skills and basic workings of the bank from my experience.

ok

its a monotonous job of finding people who can fund you with mutual funds and insurances and hence profit you by helping you to earn incentives. Management is god but typically slow. Employees are still very government like and customers can take take more than determined time to get their work done.

Result oriented work culture

Employee friendly HR policies. Regular training sessions to keep employee updated with latest trends and new Govt banking guidelines. Being a process oriented bank, generally it takes long time to complete customer service requests.

Pros

Employee friendly HR policies

Cons

Long working hours

Good exposure to treasury management

Transaction banking group is the good franchise of the axis bank to work with good exposure to trade forex and business banking learning and relationship management.

Pros

learning environment

Cons

No use of escalation matrix

Great

Axis Bank is a Good place to work at, the bank is Customer focused. Further the bank takes care of its Employees, daily meetings help keep track of activities

Banking sector

It is a good private sector banking. Axis Bank is 4yh largest banking sector in India. It has 1800 branches and over 4000 ATMs accross India. A good bank to start the carrier

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Axis Bank with

• Axis Bank
  • Relationship Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?