Axis Bank

Axis Bank Pay & Benefits reviews: Relationship Manager

Clear
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,211 reviews

Experience of working with Axis bank is good

Working culture of Axis bank is good salary paid on time staff was good there are better incentives plan for employees no pressure of sales targets are acive on time.

Pros

Good incentives plans

Cons

Na

Sales pressure

Only sales, irrespective of vertical you are working. No customer centric approach. No employee friendly policy, as I am from Delhi got posted in Bangalore. No HR policies for employee benefits.

Work is the best

Best job but not sufficient salary. But working job is very good and awesome. Working capital is a greatful experience and increases knowledge and benefits to futures.

Unproductive and disgusting job

Don't join this bank. Try to make your career in some other sector ....Only sales of third party product is there only. Seniors are not supportive and not even educated.

Pros

Nothing is good

Friendly work place

Learned customer service, team handling and documentation skills. A very friendly management and always keeping a friendly atmosphere at work place. Most enjoyable part is the social activities

Pros

Free tea and snacks

Cons

Long Hours

waste of time working in axis bank

we should learn the products ourselves and pitch for the sale No helping nature by our reporting managers. Managers don't have proper knowledge on the product and they put lots of pressure on us to do sales. When we ask for help to talk with the customer they tell some work reasons and inform another colleague to talk with the customer. They don't want to know where the employee is lacking and how to build him up giving their sales experience. Instead of on rolls AXIS Bank Managers, 3rd party Serco and Concentrics Managers are far better they have CORE knowledge on AXIS Bank product knowledge. WORST HR's EVER HAD. There is a value and importance of the mail written to the HR department and senior HR's, but no one bothers and replies even though we top-up to the mail written by the employee. Lots of attitude to the HR people. Benefits: If we do sales then we will have numerous rewards which can help in our career Axis Bank Managers treat us like Human Beings, not Animals.

Pros

Rewards

Cons

Sales harassment, torcher, long work

THE only criteria of growth is sale,and sale is propotional to service provided to customer.Excelent organization to learn.

THE only criteria of growth is sale,and sale is propotional to service provided to customer. Excelent organization to learn the service industry.Employee benefits re also good .The best part is the HR deparment that provide safety to women and also gender equality in all terms.

Good learning place,little work pressure

Good place to work,team out,contest and prizes,good Salary package No cabs,no lunch.medical facilities are available but not much beneficial. Timing 9.30 am to 6.30pm. Second and fourth Saturday off. Little work pressure

Good bank to work

Good workplace, good company. excellent coworker. hhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Pros

Flexible work culture

Cons

Good working environment with full encouragement of superiors

Job security benefits with good back end nad internal lines of communications.Productive environment and incentives on performance basis.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Axis Bank?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,093
1,221

Compare Axis Bank with

• Axis Bank
  • Relationship Manager
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?