Axis Bank logo

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Work-Life Balance

Found 57 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,179 reviews

Active workplace

This have career growth and lots of knowledge in your department and also on other department You will learn lots of things about sales and retail here

Pros

Knowledge and growth

Cons

Competitive environment, Office politics, Full of Pressure

Definitely A Bank to Start your Career with

Well, it was a Quite a Experience working with Axis Bank,,,,a Lineun private bank it is,,,unlike HDFC or ICICI where you won't have to get into the sales pressure

Growth is good here, salary is good

Good experience. Growth is good here, salary is good and also very good environment in working place. Axis bank Badti ka name Jindagi. Thanks.

Good

Axis bank is best bank but my personal problem so I release this bank. It is the big bank. My branch is cluster branch. So it is big branch and presar is high.

its good but so pressure

work and target is achievable but the policy of bank product is to bad or the bank image is so bad in people so the constumer not satisfied by the benefits

The salary given for the cost of living was inadequate and less job opportunity

The job was little much different from what I have studied.There were specific monthly targets.The monthly targets were based on product selling.Moreover the salary given was inadequate for the cost of living.

stability

By working with axis bank i got a chance to meet with different people . Moreover, i got knowledge about different business and how they worked. I also learnt about filling process.

Pros

organised

Cons

time consuming

Nice culture for staff

It's very learning experience with axis bank,and it is good for me in future that there culture about work and all things that I m learning from this organisation.

A good job for those who truly need for job

You can growth your career with this bank. It's a golden apportunity for those who decided to make career in banking. I would like to work & grow up with this job.

Positive Experience

I had spend a great time at Axis Bank and learnt new things everyday. I will recommend to everyone to join Axis Bank. Good staff, team work, Good management. That is good experience for me.

Credit card selling

Good job but too much pressure of sales and opportunities to earn maximum incentive.it helped in learning customer contactibility and provides confidence to talk to customers

Stressfull job

Hr interview was worst did said its a closed market for loan department and after joining we came to knew it was not a closed market. There was no allowances provided for us for travelling and the salary was not up to what we expect.

Well looking professional in banking sector

Basically, looking different types of customers and 💯 percent support from the branch manager level to hit the target.screening with personal targets and branch targets and comparing both to hit huge sales over the area and be only one.i enjoyed the day to day in work by meeting the types of customers observing the mentality of customers with an eye - eye contact.

best place to get experience

its a good and reputed place to get well experience and go ahead in your courier. friendly and well trained staff always helps to get proper knowledge about products .

Good salary benefit

Traveling one branch to another was difficult, timing was not comfortable, Salary benefit was there work place was so comfortable, customer handling was comfortable

Good for the future

good for the future. Good salary Staff work experince good and curent location is best for the job and business and overall for the work experince and some more.

nice working here

but the job is not secured incase you cant fulfill the targets..being here is a luck for me...i enjoyed working here but need a secured job for my family

Product and Services

Multiple account opening facility available there, apart from this loan, credit card and insurance are providing there primary service. There are lots fun to work there.

Pros

Sales

Cons

Banking Hour

Freedom to work

I have learn to handle customer queries. Interactions with Sales Manager, Branch Manager, Operations Head. Product Detailing. Celebrating at work place. Handling difficult customers. Coordination with Team mates.

Pros

Good coordination with Team mates

Cons

Long working hours, working on holidays

Any place

I will do any kind of job i am already experience in 1 year relation executive officer in working a sriram financial service working this company in kovai

Effectiev selling

Customer focused and banking highly structured in conpetence with industry,proficient to the working managers dealing with all acepts of targets and new products

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,077