Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Sales Representative in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

The best experience.top level mangement also very friendly,and support ing,staff also very suporting,the work station is very pleasent and cool.branch head and oparation head very friendly
Pros
Free luanches
Cons
Flaxbul
.To me their is no typical day at work.because i finished the targets in time. .I actually learned many things in AXIS BANK.If i mention some of them. 1.How to take a appointment of the customer. 2.How to find the need of the customer. 3.How to talk to the customer. 4.How to pitch the product to the customer. 5.How to close the lead to the customer. .Management is very supportive. .My co-workers are very helpful. .My hardest part of the the job is to take a appointment.from the customer. .The most enjoyable part of the job.is.When i completed the targets well.
when i am joining i dont know what is sales and now i am able to handle and active participating in the sales.I learned somany things from my superiors and co workers how to handle the customer and how to get upgrade for new thought on daily basis.