Axis Bank logo
Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,179 reviews

Good place to work .. I don't have any regrets as such and I have learnt a lot from this bank in terms of new initiatives in the digital domain Will definitely recommend

Good

We can groom ourselves to next challenges an responsibilities. Ownership is given to us to develop ourselves to next levels. They gives an opportunity to move us to next senior level.

Absolutely worthless management

My understanding was the management can be wrong, not everyone in the company. But after joining Axis, that notion broke - starting from HR, the branch officials till the top management, it's all a showbiz for them, with absolute lack of work ethics and sense of responsibility.

Ok

Overal happy with the job culture.Staff is supportive and also management is supportive.System is also user friendly.Overall working culture is upto the mark.

Grt place to work

Grt place to work good work life balance Management is quite supportive and helpful in each aspect, other vericals also very supportive in eac and every perspective

Good Workplace

Work Culture is Good. Very Strict adherence to Compliance and efforts are made to improve the TAT. Some seniors are good and supportive. Good Package.

Not a Productive Job

Good to learn many things but it's long day work & many employee face that they have not to balance work & Family life, I think now a days bank management is not interested in the loyal employee but they want only young blood.

Pros

Bonus

Supportive workplace

Axis Bank is an organisation with over 40,000 employees and the culture varies widely across different departments and teams. My team was supportive and gave me ample opportunity to try new ideas and guided me when needed. The top management too encourages and supports new ideas. Working hours are flexible. Growth within the organisation takes time and depends on the department, merit and eligibility criteria.

Pros

Work life balance

Good

Good place to work . Great work life balance employee is not unduly pressurised. Only on pay part some what subdued . Lot of opportunities to work in other departments

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

Good place to work to gain knowledge and also can attend free training courses. for personal development. Quality customer services and error free operations as per lay down process.

Place with good work life balance

Good place for work life. Work is diversified and challenging. Growth opportunities are limited. Top heavy organization. Hikes are average. A typical day at work starts at 9.30 am and ends at 7.30 pm

Pros

Cheaper Loans

Cons

Growth

Great Place to work

Had an amazing team at work, extremely helpful, learned a lot about the market & people. Challenging work, good opportunities. experienced mentor & guiding seniors.

Axis Experience

Its a good place for work for beginners. Salary and benefits are not upto the industry level. Also work culture is pretty pathetic. Career growth is very slow.

Productive and fun work place

Its a nice experience with Axis bank till now.Learned a lot during these 5 years. The bank gives a lot of emphasis on work life balance of employee and at the same time opportunities to learn through various departments.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Low monetary benefits

A very professional and competitive set up.

The work culture is very professional, technology oriented, has very high customer services and operational standards. Has high potential for growth for performers.

Pros

Highly professional

Cons

Long Hours

Learning Experience

Working with Axis is learning, better understanding of Banking product,got to work in different different department and overall learning is good and will help in personal development

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Growth comes down after joining from maternity, sabbatical

Work life balance

I am working in this organization for past 6.5 years. I can find work life balance in this orgainization which I have not seen in any other organization till now.

Pros

Housing loan at 4%

Cons

Not professional

Process and Knowledge gaps create unhealthy work environment.

Knowldge,Process,Systems gap and half knowledge by the management is creating unhealthy work environment which results in undue biasedness and lack of total work life balance.

good place to work

Overall a Good place to work, with good work life balance and good work culture. Looking for other oppurtunities for career advancement in credit and risk management.

Pros

Good work culture

A good workplace

Since I was employed for a long period with Axis Bank Ltd, I have varied experience. Initially, when I had not started a family, I got promoted. But, when I started my family, it be became difficult for me to maintain work -life balance thereby I was compelled to take a sabbatical. Now that my child is grown up, I want to resume working. Unfortunately, Bank doesn't have any part time offers for ex -employees like us. Wish, they think about this seriously in future.

Mentioned below

Good place to work but they should focus on employee growth also as organisation is growing so well. Apart from they should focus on Manpower management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,077