Axis Bank

Axis Bank Culture reviews

Found 1,063 reviews matching the search
Friendly and cooperative environment. Any one easily adjust . support of all the senior employee. You can learn many things , including operational work you can also learn sales .
Good culture to work, axis is employee friendly too.. though in corporate world nothing is easy. But still you perform your duties you will be relaxed
Pros
Management coperative
Cons
System ussue
Very much pressure handling job. Using abusive language to achieve targets. No respect for juniors. Very hard targets of insurance and many other segments to achieve. No relaxation in job. No personal life.
Overall experience was good, nice place to work good team with good team leader n manager as well. Explored and learnt something new and interesting every day although it was a tough job to deal with different types of customer bt by dealing every day leads to learning something new every
Comfortable atmosphere.Colleague was friendly. I have worked in all departments every week. Customer satisfied with my work.Learned new things every day.
Pros
Friendly colleagues
Cons
Long hours and pressure
The work culture and space at work is one of the best for employees. There are reward and recognition for every good work. Axis bank has given salary increment and bonus even in covid19 scenario. Learning and development is also very good.
Pros
Good work culture, Teammates are supportive, Greater integration with IT with MIS Support
Cons
Work life balance, Increments is very rare
Process driven banks with well laid down approach. Clear demarcation of authority with individual accountability. Complied culture with individual integrity. Business & Compliance go hand in hand.
Learning and Fun workTeam ManagementGood Work CultureTime ManagementClear Chain of CommandWork FeedbackSynergy workDedicated teamRight way of approach towards work
good for those candidates who wants good experience related banking and finance. good opportunities to grow their careers but target oriented. working culture is good.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
target oriented
I learned all retail asset products and into sales, credit, operations, collections, customer service. Very good experience in all form of domain. Handled products like HL,LAP,EL,PL,AL,CV,BL,Tractor loans .
Pros
Work culture, delegation, Job satisfaction, Good boss
Cons
I didn't face any issue
Unreasonable work hours (9am to almost 8:30pm),horrible office environment(office politics at it’s worst), unreasonable targets, they do not consider the employees as human.
Pros
Cons
Pro-longed working hours, office politics, salary-cut
No ethical culture, even in corona pandemic bank is asking RMs to go meet customers and do business, no learning except sales which u can acquire anywhere, worst environment, no sick leaves, even if u are dying they're gonna ask how much insurance u're gonna do.
Pros
If u don't have anything else & u want experience go for it.
Cons
Worst bank ever, they want to be competitive like HDFC but won't give u benefits, incentice structure is so pathetic, whatever amount u're gonna earn in 6 months it will come after 3 months.
Below are the core values of Axis Bank LimitedCustomer Centricity, Ethics, Transparency, Teamwork, Ownership.Very good work culture for the employees.
I m so happy for that I have to work in axis bank for 2 years But for my financial growth I have to change job ..otherwise it was best place t work ..full support of staff ..good culture and superb atmosphere in work place like all couligue behave like friendly I short our boss talking and lunch time spend with us..so I like like.like to work
Worst experience There is hectic pressure Hr policies are worstPolitics in between colleaguesUnsupported Really worst experience I had in this organizationFully complicated working hours 12-13 hours
Pros
Cons
All are negetive
Good firm good culture good atmosphere but the target and pressure are very high. I cant manage that much of pressure. We cant get enoght time to do all the jobs
I think all day are typical but think how to manage all the day easily. Helpful staff. Work place culture is nice,clean surface,. Convince the customers..
9to 9 job no personal life, negative environment, worst experience.Stressful, Competitive, Negative vibes, Work imbalance Poor organisation No lunch hoursOnly work work and work like slaves there is no personal life..Insan adha yahe mar jaegaAll negative vibes are there Tension, no off on festival. Sabse
Pros
No pros
Cons
Long hours, worst culture, pressure, stress full life, no personal life, its all about sale's, sale's nd infinity.
Productive but at same time hectic due to long working hours and business pressure no work life balanceOverall working at axis bank was a good experience due to their management
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Long working hours, business pressure
Good culture and atmosphere at branch. easy to understand overall process of axis bank. The person whom i reported are very understandable and cooperative.
I think this is the worst place to work. The salary which they give to us is very low, management is also not good, hr policy is also not good, also the working culture is horrible. Join only if you have not any other options.
Pros
Cons
Long working our (12-13), very stress full job, Office poltics, Worst HR policy, Very less salary