Azure Knowledge Corporation

Azure Knowledge Corporation Employee Reviews

India61 reviews

salaryprojectteamgoodexperiencecompanymanagementworking

Productive and fun loving space

If given good opportunity would like to work with this company without having single thought. Cooperative colleagues makes work more easier even in pressure or difficult situation.

Pros

Good and flexible environment

Cons

Financial growth is not good and also lack good trainings for future development and growth

Productive place

This is one of the best company for your growth & this company best ever day by day growth your communication skill with Your knowledge, This company provide best canteen food for employees, I really proud worked this company,Thank u Azure.

Azure Knowledge Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and fun working

Typically a day at work is a very fast pace as working as a Technical Support Expert. Learn a lot of things by the end of the day from which task is having more priority than the other.

Nice place to work

Best for freshers and quite a good place for those who have experience of upto 2 years. Salaries are on time. Management is average but supportive. Colleagues are best part. Work culture is enjoyable.

Good and company to work

Good and company to work, Nice People and co -worker.Flexibility, Enjoyable..Its very good experience from this company I think this company is very helpful for fresheners

Not good

My Time was lost of azure and but Meneger was good and cleaning was superb azure was activity was forever and needed job selery benefit so long time Everette

Excellent if you work as a Freelancer

I had a great experience with the company even though there's cultural differences. I highly recommended for freelance jobs. I recommend to have a good communication with supervisors/managers and establish clear conditions.

Good

Its very good experince from this company I think this company is very helpful for fressers And its very simple word using in its site so I understand

Worst place to work

Worst place to work and management is completed bias and doesn't listen to employees and acts as they are one right at their end. So, think twice before going for interview at Azure Knowledge Corporation Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad

Productive workplace

It is a great workplace with creativity in the air. Excellent team environment with motivating leadership. Technology and education meets here for best results.

good and safe

work was efficient in everyday.We learnerd how to work as a team .It was very pleasant atmosphere.. work pace culture was good safe.especially for ladies..customer handling was very tough part.It was target oriented job soafter achieving target was enjoyable

Pros

Cons

nil

Excellent environment provided by utmost professional top management

The working atmosphere provided by the top management is highly professional. They encourage you to explore your hidden skills and stretch your caliber to the max.

Not so exciting career opportunities

Career Opportunities within the organization is a long shot, many seniors in the company, difficult for young talented new joinees to make a mark in the company.

Pros

Concessional lunch

Cons

Odd working hours depending on the projects

I need to change my this job for the purpose on behalf of my salary . Work was easy & reliable My project was symphony industrial air coller which I need to explain in breif to the customers on telephonic call

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

9 hrs

productive and fun placement

I think Azure knowledge Corporation is the only company in India which has a perfect work and personal life balance. The people whom you work with are amazing out there.

Very bad

Not good management and time table only work without rest it is very bad cultural Low salary comparative time H.R Not response to employees 's request

Very bad environment to work

I am surprised to see fake reviews here. Worst company to work, poor management, no job security, HR will give you jazz that's never true, don't pay to the employees as well as other companies on time.

Pros

Nothing really

Cons

Overall a good organization to work with.

Overall a good company to work with. But after 10 years of service looking forward for a international jump to improve my skills further. Looking forward for a positive response.

fun work place

too many rules how to lead team , what i learn fro this company management is moderator workplace culture is suitable to employee this is a project based company. so no job security

Nice work atmosphere. . Helpful support staff

Azure is not good in terms of its salary standards. Work culture is good and they give adjustments but mostly people make a mis use of their positions. . A lot of dirty politics goes on. .

Pros

Good adjustments in shift timings when required urgently

Average company

Various kinds of people in the company. 50 percent of people are good and supporting while the rest of the 50 percent are cunning and dirty game players. Strict, un-necessary, silly rules in the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azure Knowledge Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Azure Knowledge Corporation in popular locations