Azure Knowledge Corporation

India61 reviews

Clear
3.0Job Security & Advancement

salaryprojectteamgoodexperiencecompanymanagementworking

Productive and fun loving space

If given good opportunity would like to work with this company without having single thought. Cooperative colleagues makes work more easier even in pressure or difficult situation.

Pros

Good and flexible environment

Cons

Financial growth is not good and also lack good trainings for future development and growth

Productive place

This is one of the best company for your growth & this company best ever day by day growth your communication skill with Your knowledge, This company provide best canteen food for employees, I really proud worked this company,Thank u Azure.

Azure Knowledge Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good

Its very good experince from this company I think this company is very helpful for fressers And its very simple word using in its site so I understand

Productive workplace

It is a great workplace with creativity in the air. Excellent team environment with motivating leadership. Technology and education meets here for best results.

Excellent environment provided by utmost professional top management

The working atmosphere provided by the top management is highly professional. They encourage you to explore your hidden skills and stretch your caliber to the max.

Not so exciting career opportunities

Career Opportunities within the organization is a long shot, many seniors in the company, difficult for young talented new joinees to make a mark in the company.

Pros

Concessional lunch

Cons

Odd working hours depending on the projects

productive and fun placement

I think Azure knowledge Corporation is the only company in India which has a perfect work and personal life balance. The people whom you work with are amazing out there.

Very bad environment to work

I am surprised to see fake reviews here. Worst company to work, poor management, no job security, HR will give you jazz that's never true, don't pay to the employees as well as other companies on time.

Pros

Nothing really

Cons

Overall a good organization to work with.

Overall a good company to work with. But after 10 years of service looking forward for a international jump to improve my skills further. Looking forward for a positive response.

fun work place

too many rules how to lead team , what i learn fro this company management is moderator workplace culture is suitable to employee this is a project based company. so no job security

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azure Knowledge Corporation?

Nil

Looking for career enrichment opportunities in Statistical Analysis, Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management & SAS with an organisation of high repute

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

my working time

Azure knowledge was very good company. No much pressure. lovely people, nice payment too. but too much of state to state travel.

Pros

camera and tripod was given

the company is fun to work in with great cultural activities along with sports entertainment.

i have learned a lot of things like professionalism, punctuality and improvement in TAT. The company is very supportive in terms of salary and leaves. The team of this company is very kind and helpful in every aspect which we come across.

productive

good work at everryday sinceearity managment is good we are co workers nothing compatablity these are the my review of azure knowlege

Cons

productive work onping pong table

I started my Job here at Azure knowledge corporation and i really learned a lot here, as I started my job as level one as process associate and my career graph increase to team leader and handle two process together.

Pros

Learned a alot

Cons

Management team is not active as per the situations

No experience yet

No experience yet so would like to share afterwords. Because i dont know about this website and working strategy and process.

Great Ambitions

Great Ambitions but pretty limited resources. Need to substantially improve delivery capabilities to achieve the revenue targets. However, senior mngt is pro actively working on it.

call auditing amd mis reporting

well company, a group of employees working there and improving my career over there.

A time pass place

No proper protocols in place, no work culture, things are decided on ad hoc basis, no security of work, can be sacked anytime because of poor financial condition of the company

Professional

. Always trying to grow with the company. . Professional environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azure Knowledge Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Azure Knowledge Corporation in popular locations