Azure Knowledge Corporation

India61 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

salaryprojectteamgoodexperiencecompanymanagementworking

I need to change my this job for the purpose on behalf of my salary . Work was easy & reliable My project was symphony industrial air coller which I need to explain in breif to the customers on telephonic call

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

9 hrs

Not good

My Time was lost of azure and but Meneger was good and cleaning was superb azure was activity was forever and needed job selery benefit so long time Everette

Azure Knowledge Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Very bad

Not good management and time table only work without rest it is very bad cultural Low salary comparative time H.R Not response to employees 's request

Nice work atmosphere. . Helpful support staff

Azure is not good in terms of its salary standards. Work culture is good and they give adjustments but mostly people make a mis use of their positions. . A lot of dirty politics goes on. .

Pros

Good adjustments in shift timings when required urgently

Good supportive team.

This is platform to generate new skills of making customer satisfied with your way of delivery of words. Timings require & performance is tied up with salary package.

Pros

Sitting job

Cons

Ears can be damaged.

Best Company

A Good Work in This Project be best. Google in Good experience in A Working. Project in Temporary so not give full stare . Best to done working And Scale.

the company is fun to work in with great cultural activities along with sports entertainment.

i have learned a lot of things like professionalism, punctuality and improvement in TAT. The company is very supportive in terms of salary and leaves. The team of this company is very kind and helpful in every aspect which we come across.

Branded company.

Azure is a branded company. I have work with azure in 2007 to 2011 Very supportive managment. Very accurate in terms of salary and employee issue..

productive

good work at everryday sinceearity managment is good we are co workers nothing compatablity these are the my review of azure knowlege

Na

Company Atmosphere Is Very Good. But Time Management Is Not Proper. Like As Duty Time Is Not Fix. And Education Level Will Be High Then Does Not Provide Good Salary.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azure Knowledge Corporation?

Very Bad experience

Very bad experience poor management salary problems for my view plz do all formality 1st then join Clear all paperwork I dont know how they work in other cities I hv bad experience

Good Enviroment and Supportive Management

I find very good enviroment to work, I learned a lot about the market research from Azure.Management is good. Very supportive co-workers all the time.Target achievement and good enviroment and good colleges.

Pros

Salary Structure

not happy working

not happy working, no appraisal, no fun, salary not paid on time.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Fun Work place

Work is worship. I am good in working with teams and quick in decision making. I like to work in challenging situation and enjoy plain key role. I am always ready to take calculated risk a responsible and creative.

Pros

Free Petrol Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Azure is a Good Company in security work Environment and all. But the HR Department is not Stay-able and they give Wrong Commitment all the Time.

Overall Company is Good but Company is Not taking care for Hard Working employees and giving wrong commitment about increasing salary. they are not increasing salary for the top performer also. and instead of that they are putting new employees and if the old employees are saying to leave the job. they are happy about that because they don't want to give them good appreciation by increasing their salary.While Joining my TL told me that salary will increase based on your performance in 6 Months. So being a good performer when i asked for my appraisal they said that appraisal cycle does not match so we will give you an appraisal in a year. After a year time i m a top performer of my bench now then also they denied by saying that company is not doing a good business in all the campaign that's why appraisal is delay and till now they are not giving any updates and they are just telling lie to us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azure Knowledge Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Azure Knowledge Corporation in popular locations