Azure Knowledge Corporation

India61 reviews

Clear
3.0Pay & Benefits

salaryprojectteamgoodexperiencecompanymanagementworking

Productive and fun loving space

If given good opportunity would like to work with this company without having single thought. Cooperative colleagues makes work more easier even in pressure or difficult situation.

Pros

Good and flexible environment

Cons

Financial growth is not good and also lack good trainings for future development and growth

Productive place

This is one of the best company for your growth & this company best ever day by day growth your communication skill with Your knowledge, This company provide best canteen food for employees, I really proud worked this company,Thank u Azure.

Azure Knowledge Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Not good

My Time was lost of azure and but Meneger was good and cleaning was superb azure was activity was forever and needed job selery benefit so long time Everette

Good

Its very good experince from this company I think this company is very helpful for fressers And its very simple word using in its site so I understand

Productive workplace

It is a great workplace with creativity in the air. Excellent team environment with motivating leadership. Technology and education meets here for best results.

Not so exciting career opportunities

Career Opportunities within the organization is a long shot, many seniors in the company, difficult for young talented new joinees to make a mark in the company.

Pros

Concessional lunch

Cons

Odd working hours depending on the projects

productive and fun placement

I think Azure knowledge Corporation is the only company in India which has a perfect work and personal life balance. The people whom you work with are amazing out there.

Overall a good organization to work with.

Overall a good company to work with. But after 10 years of service looking forward for a international jump to improve my skills further. Looking forward for a positive response.

fun work place

too many rules how to lead team , what i learn fro this company management is moderator workplace culture is suitable to employee this is a project based company. so no job security

Nice work atmosphere. . Helpful support staff

Azure is not good in terms of its salary standards. Work culture is good and they give adjustments but mostly people make a mis use of their positions. . A lot of dirty politics goes on. .

Pros

Good adjustments in shift timings when required urgently

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Azure Knowledge Corporation?

Good supportive team.

This is platform to generate new skills of making customer satisfied with your way of delivery of words. Timings require & performance is tied up with salary package.

Pros

Sitting job

Cons

Ears can be damaged.

Admin

Lack of clarity with respect to projects. Incentives aren't so great and not proportional to the effort you may need to put in. May put you into teams anytime they wish and not necessarily make you responsible for project completion. A sense of being lost takes over from time to time. You think your work does not really matter or if it does its not for yours to feel like your own.

the company is fun to work in with great cultural activities along with sports entertainment.

i have learned a lot of things like professionalism, punctuality and improvement in TAT. The company is very supportive in terms of salary and leaves. The team of this company is very kind and helpful in every aspect which we come across.

Market Survey

Learn more about the market. know more about societies problems and behavior of the people in Door to Door marketing. the most enjoyable part of my job is the habit of listening no at every door.

Pros

nothing

Cons

call auditing amd mis reporting

well company, a group of employees working there and improving my career over there.

Fun Work place

Work is worship. I am good in working with teams and quick in decision making. I like to work in challenging situation and enjoy plain key role. I am always ready to take calculated risk a responsible and creative.

Pros

Free Petrol Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

As production of market resurch

1) A typical day at work was that when i promoted as team leader and i had to manege team of 50 resources, 2) i had learned that how to manage team, 3) management of company was not good, 4) co-worker are help-full, 5) hardest part was my process which i had handled 6) at the end of cycle and all team members birthday celebration

Pros

Cons

long hours to work

Market Research i liked so much because i love talking to Spanish people

We call different people and make the survey that lst more than twenty to thirty minutes. I improved my language. Good relation with the management. Friendly with all at work. The time took to finish the survey was long difficult to finish. Incentives and chocolates.

Pros

Free Lunch

Professional

. Always trying to grow with the company. . Professional environment.

Accountant

Day to Day Account work for software and filling and office routine work....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azure Knowledge Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Azure Knowledge Corporation in popular locations

• Azure Knowledge Corporation
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?